+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    everyone - hope you are all well!

Maryz - 12 week mark is a relief - well done!

Felicita - they are going well in there?

Haydos - congratulations on reaching 25 weeks! It's nice time, not too big yet! Feeling bubba move around?
    I am 35 weeks tomorrow! Cannot believe it!! So excited and nervous!! Big and heavy now. 1 more week of work - then just waiting .... feels like we are always waiting huh! Baby shower tomorrow - how fun!

Hope you all have a gorgeous weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    *Update for Lilybaby*
    Ethan is doing really well. Has put on weight. He looks soo adorable!!
    ill let Lily give more detail next time she logs on. But she spends all her time at Ethan's side. I'll pass on your thoughts and best wishes xx

Mary, congrats on your 12 week milestone! Xx

Haydos, thanks, scan went really well. He is looking really healthy, OB is over the moon. I got a 3d pic of his face and he had his eyes open! Soo awesome!!
    i agree about the name issue. You should use the one that feels right to you. There is nothing stopping others from using it later if they also like it.

Fionaalice, wow! 35 weeks!! I'm so exited! Have you got everything sorted?
    hospital bag packed etc?

hope you all are well
    ive had a crap colld and have spent the week on the couch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita: All the best for your scan on Monday!!

Marzi: Hope your cold is better soon

Fionaalice: Woww 35 weeks!! Soon you'll be holding that precious bundle of joy All the best.

AFM: thanks ladies for the well wishes. Will update on Mon after my 12 wk scan. Excited and very anxious

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maryz, hope your scan went well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

My 12 week scan yesterday went great!! It was amazing to see bub on the screen jumping, kicking and flipping around Bub was very active and didn't wanna stay still for us!! All the measurements were perfect, 5.7cm and heartbeat 167. She said I'm measuring spot on 12 weeks and 1 day. It was abit of a surreal experience, still can't believe it's happening to me. We're so thrilled though!!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilybaby---Glad to hear that Ethan is growing. When do you expect to have him home? Hopefully not too long now.

Marzi---Getting along there.

Fiona---When do you stop work? I quit at 33 weeks and really had enough by then, even walking hurt.

Maryz---Congrats on a good 12 weeks scan. Another milestone down.

Felicita---So now you know what gender one of them is, will you be finding out the other with subsequent scans? Or tell us?!!!

Haydos---How are you getting along?

Rice---Can't wait to hear your update.

AFM---Baby Aloise is 3 weeks old now. She's a demanding little sucker! is hard work and keeps me up every 2-3 hours round the clock. She's so gorgeous though so I can forgive her. She looks like a mini-me, I'm so chuffed and when I sit there for hours BF'ing her sometimes I often reflect on the hard times we've had to get here and how much of a miracle it is to finally have my dream come to fruition.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frostysmum: Thanks, I'm still on abit of a high after the 12 wk scan!! So excited to finally be starting the second trimester as of Sat!! Yayy Real glad to hear you and bub are doing well!! Enjoy every previous moment. They grow up all too quickly hey.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frostysmum - how cute.

Sorry, in the excitement I forgot to update. Sonographer indicated things looked fine. Stuart Walsh was lying transverse on the bottom bunk, while Edwina Rose was transverse in the top bunk.
    I took the piccies in to my favourite FN yesterday, and then sometime between yesterday afternoon and this morning managed to misplace them!! But it's OK. I guess I should have known to look for them in the wardrobe with my undies

Didn't get a 3D of Edwina because she would turn her face away whenever they tried. Stuart was unco enough to hit himself in the face (and then move his head away from the blow) while we were watching. The scans took 3 hours (9am - midday) because I was sent away twice for a walk to try to get them to move into better positions for the measurements. They refused to budge, so we know they're both stubborn.
    They forgot to do Stuart's head profile, so called me back again in the afternoon. While I was there I asked if we could try again for Edwina's 3D picture, but this time she was covering her face with her arm.

I've not felt any movement really, apart from some "bubbles" at 17w2d. So it was pleasing to see at the ultrasound that they do both move. I know that Stuart has moved from being head down (14wk), to transverse with head at right (18wk), to transverse with head at left (19wk) - I'm just no good at feeling it. Both placentas are posterior, so they're not masking the sensations.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicta, wow! One of each huh?! So super exiting!!
    getting 3d done on my lil turtle was really frustrating. Most pics were of his arms hiding his face, but we finally got a great one! So worth it :-)

Frosty, 3 weeks already?!! Wow!
    how have you been going with sleep?
    Enjoy your bf special moments xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frosty, gorgeous
    felicita & Maryz - the scans are such a thrill - congrats.

I finished work today, only 30 dys til due date!!
    So excited!!
    i think I have most things organized, looking forward to checking I have everything through the week and then sitting back and waiting!

Hope everyone is well.