+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 59 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Frosty, I cannot adequately express how incredibly happy and excited I am for you that your beautiful baby has finally arrived. You have been an amazing warrior woman and you never gave up the fight. Your daughter is so blessed to have you as a mama. Congrats to you and DH!

Welcome to the world beautiful Aloise Hui-En!!!

Look forward to seeing some pics!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Frosty - that's made my day! Enjoy every minute of it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, finally feel ready to join this thread...am 8w today.
    Scan yesterday showed lovely little heart beat

Had some brown spotting in the arvo...hoping it's just from the ultrasound - so scary. Anyone else had that?? Frosty - congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Rice

(Somewhat unrelated, my microwave just beeped right now, so I can also say to it, Yay, rice!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frosty, I am just so overjoyed for you. You are an inspiration to us all. You never let go of that dream and never gave up. Now you have the most precious little mirical. A huge congratulations to you and your family.

Rice, welcome to the thread
    bleeding is quite normal, brown is quite fine.i
    I got implantation bleeding early on. Red blood, very scary! But it was just bubba settling in.
    If your concerned at any point, go see your OB for a check up scan. Alternatively, go to the hospital emergency if after hours etc.
    Some women bleed or spot the whole pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    *ROLL CALL*

Due Dates
    Frostysmum --- 14 May 2012 (elective CS First week of May)

Fionaalice --- 24 June 2012

Marzi --- 11 Aug 2012 (elective CS 1st August)

Haydos --- 31 Aug 2012

cjm --- 6 Sept 2012

felicita --- Twins 15 Oct 2012

RB --- 11 Nov 2012

Maryz--- 1 Dec 2012

Arrivals

Lilybaby --- Ethan 14/3/12 born at 24+4 weeks 570g

Scans/Appointments due

Haydos --- Morphology scan next week
    Maryz --- 16 April First scan
    Marzi --- 28 week scan 16 May, OB app 17 May

Frosty - Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl, enjoy every second of being a Mummy xxx

Hi to everyone else, I hope you are all well. I dont get on BH very often these days I spend all day at the hospital with Ethan. He is 7 weeks old tomorrow (31w4d) and is doing really well (touchwood). Last week he hit the magic 1000gms which was wonderful and we took in our chocolate cake for the Dr's and nurses today - he also doubled his birth weight when they weighed him last night which was very exciting. He'll probably still be in hospital until at least his due date and maybe even longer but we dont mind as long as he keeps growing bigger and stronger and stays healthy. I'll try to pop in again in a few weeks to update you again.
    Take care xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilybaby - It's so good to hear that Ethan is battling on. I was scared to ask for any news, but your family has been in my thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilybaby - I'm so glad to hear how well Ethan is doing, I'm sure it's been a very stressful time for you and your family.

AFM - I've just come from my NT scan and all is good. We're at very low risk for everything and bub is growing nicely. Only problem was it wouldn't sit still long enough for the measurements so it took twice as long! I can't explain how relieved we are feeling right now, and excited to be able to share our news with everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilybaby - so pleased to hear from you and to hear that things with Ethan are going well. What a brave little man with very brave parents

RB - it is such a relief after that scan isn't it - you can now relax and enjoy the pregnancy!

Rice - welcome. I am sure the spotting is just from the ultrasound and hopefully it has stopped now? if it continues get it checked out - better to be cautious!

Hope everyone is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    A little update from me. I had another scan today at 9wk 4 days. Bub is doing great, heartbeat at 173 bpm and has grown nicely. We're so happy. The ovaries still have the large cysts but it hasn't got worse so that's good too. Next scan will be at 12 weeks.

Mary