+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Phew Maryz! I've also been checking all afternoon for your update.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I am so relieved. Still petrified bleeding may start again but gotta hope for the best and get it out of my mind. It was a big scare! Will try to stay off my feet on weekend and rest. She said 102bpm is fine but I'm wondering if it should be faster over 120bpm at 6wk 6 days?? Also, she mentioned the pregnancy sac is 13mm abit smaller but hopefully will catch up. Still abit of a worry but main thing is there's a heartbeat! Yayy. Does anyone know what their sac size and bpm were at approx 7 weeks??

Fionaalice: I have been on 3 progesterone pessaries in morning and 3 at night, they are 200mg each. My prog level is 435 which is ALOT, clinic said its way over average so my prog not an issue.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    I forgot to mention that they found a large 8cm cyst on my left ovary during yesterday's scan. It has obviously resulted from the hyperstimulation and the resulting pregnancy. I am real worried it will continue to grow larger. Has anyone experienced a large cyst during pregnancy?? It is increasingly sore and at least I now know where the pain is coming from rather than thinking I had an ectopic pregnancy. If anyone had experience with this, would love to hear

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had some leftover follies too, but not as big as 8cm, I think they were about 5cm, it took months to settle down, we could even see them at the nuchal scan at 13 weeks, but the pain improved with time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok well I still have my 7wk scan booked for Monday morning ie tomorrow but we already went on Friday and heard the heartbeat and they did all the checks and measurements. So far so good, there has been no more bleeding. Do I just cancel tomorrows scan?? Is there any point going 3 days later just for the sake of it? Hubby says there is absolutely no need and I'm being silly. Help please

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd go to just "see" bubby again ! (if you can afford it) Also at the xray places the machine can be a bit better, (ie .better resolution) than your FS's scanner, so they can check again to see if there's a bleeding spot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frostysmum: I actually had my scan on Friday at a proper X-ray place. My FS doesn't have one in his office. I'll have to decide by morning. I'm seeing my FS on Thurs and I imagine he will send me for more regular scans anyway to keep an eye on this huge cyst. I have pcos so it's obviously been caused by the hyperstimulation of the fresh cycle and the pregnancy hormone is unlikely to make it better during the 1st trimester. I'm just so scared to lose my ovary if it keeps getting bigger. But maybe my FS will have some ideas as to the best approach. I don't know if it's safe to try draining it now. But with any luck maybe it won't grow much more than what it already is now although I'm only week 7 and still a way to go till end of 1st trimester. How are you feeling?? Not long to go now??

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in heaps of pain and discomfort from the large cyst on my left ovary and the right side is now hurting too. I suspect there's cysts on both ovaries even though they mentioned the biggest one 8cm on the left ovary. I'm only 7wk 3 days now and I wonder if anything can be done for this now. So worried about it. I see the FS on Thursday so will know more. Also, did anyone have a smaller gestational sac size on their first early scan?? I'm concerned it's a bad sign even if we had a good heartbeat. If anyone had same would be interested to hear.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maryz - sorry, I don't have any experience with ovarian cysts.
    I also don't know about gestational sac size. The only measurement I'm aware of my FS making was the heartbeats, and even then he only did so on the first scan.

AFM - We skipped the NT tests. We didn't care about knowing more accurate risk odds since we had no plans to do amnio or CVS anyway. But had an Ob appt at 14wks (yesterday) showing two healthy heartbeats, so it looks like we're safely into the second trimester, yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicia, congratulations!
    Each milestone is a relief!!