+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ayashe View Post
    Tried a hand on the shoulder and hand on his nappy and it worked again for his morning nap. I put him down on his back but he immediatly rolls to his front so I leave him there and settle with my hands on him. I remove my hands as soon as he starts to drift so he's not completely asleep when I leave the room. So far this has worked three times! Still no wrap & no dummy so this might be the best thing for us, which is great. But now he's started waking in the night around 4am! Don't know if this has anything to do with rolling but it's coinciding with it...
    Glad the hand on the shoulder and nappy is working for you! My Little Bug is not so keen on it, and half the time it makes her more upset. I can understand now why they said no dummy, my DD at least turns her head to the side, not quite face into the mattress!
    Probably a good chance to get rid of the dummy anyway if you can do it.
    As for the 4am wake, I've no advice there, my bug wakes at 4am, and midnight and 9pm.......

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleBug'sMum For This Useful Post:

ayashe  (23-01-2012)

Similar Threads

1. Does your 4yr old fall asleep before dinner?
    By Blessedwith3boys in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 19-04-2012, 17:58
  2. any tips on getting bub to fall asleep
    By ShellieBellie1983 in forum General Sleeping & Settling Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 19-04-2012, 09:53
  3. 3 month old rolling on to belly but can roll back when asleep!
    By lilangel in forum General Sleeping & Settling Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 19:58