+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Babysitter for occasional night out in Brisbane

I am hoping someone here can help me.  We are looking for a mature babysitter to look after our 2 babies so we can have the occasional night out. Does anyone know anyone on the Southside of Brisbane?  Please PM me if you do.  Thanks so much for your help.  

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you. I'm actually looking for a babysitter too on the North side.

Any answers will be muchly appreciated.

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    try findababysitter . com . au

or see if you can swap sitting with another mum in your area/mum's group.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Babysitter for occasional night out in Brisbane

Where about on southside?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rachel,

I currently work for two families, both are sole care roles. On Wednesday afternoons I nanny a 10 year old Somerville girl, this involves picking her up from school and taking her to whichever extra curricular activities she has on. On Thursdays and Fridays I nanny a wonderful 5 year old boy, this role is more hands on as I see to all his needs as well as plenty of play and educational activities. We enjoy going to the park, indoor play centres, the library, the museum, riding on the city cat and going to the movies as well as days at home chilling out, doing craft, science experiments and practising his writing skills for school next year.

I have my own car (Holden Barina – 2008 model), which is fitted with car seat anchors. And I have a clean drivers license. My usual rate is $20 an hour. I live in Clayfield (Inner North Brisbane).

I have completed ABA therapy training with Autism Partnership, although I haven’t worked with a family as of yet. The skills learnt in this training aren’t exclusively applicable to children on the autism spectrum, they are applicable to all children to help their developmental social as well as motor skills.

I'm looking for some casual babysitting so feel free to PM me if you have any more questions.

Thanks,
    Paige

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My 18yo has her last week of university for the year this week, and thus rang to ask if I needed her for babysitting during these holidays. (I will be relying on her for 3½ days early December during which time I need to travel interstate, so that should show how much I trust her.

She does not have any childcare qualifications but has plenty of experience looking after her six younger sisters. She also loves babies and would love to spend time with some babies again (my youngest is currently 3yo and thus not classed as a baby anymore).

She does not have a car nor drivers license so is limited to travelling via public transport, but is happy to travel to both southside or northside of Brisbane as long as the destination is accessible by public transport. Please PM me if you would like to discuss with me further, or to be put into contact with her.

The add she put up last year was asking $15 per hour for one child, +$2 per hour for each additional child. I assume she would be looking at similar rates this year.
    Last edited by sweetseven; 14-11-2012 at 21:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Paige,
    I was looking for a babysitter and came across your post on Bub Hub.
    We have three children, 7 , 5 and a almost 2 year old little girl. Our little boy has been diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome and significant anxiety. After a year of speech and O/T etc we have decided to try ABA therapy. Your training in this area would be wonderful. We are looking for someone who can help with homework, stimulate and entertain ( which you obviously do) and give me the opportunity to give each of my children some 1:1 time. If you are still available for an afternoon or two a week please email me on kylie.e.73@gmail.com
    kind regards
    Kylie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,
    My name is Lisa and I babysit for a few families on the Northside of Brisbane in the Ascot/ Hamilton area. I'm 25 years old, I work full-time and am currently studying a Bachelor of Commerce. I am more than happy to help with homework, prepare meals and entertain the children. I have great relationships with all families and I am most often available at late notice. If you need someone , please contact me at lisatbell@hotmail.com . I would love to meet you and your family.
    Thanking you
    Lisa

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi,

I'm currently looking for some families to babysit, I live North side of Brisbane with my own reliable transport, I am 22 years old born in Australia and a AIN (Nurse) have my first aid and CPR certificates.

I have had quite a lot of experience with babysitting and nannying. I am available most days and with short notice.

Please PM me if you are interested, I look forward to meeting you and your family
    Last edited by MichelleClareBear; 17-07-2013 at 15:30.