+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Viktoria & Eliset & unicornmoon I haven't really ventured out too much into yeppoon, but have been considering looking at the playgroups (and I believe there is some music/singing thing at the library occassionally?) and should just get out and do it! I love the area so much, we've been here for over 3 years now (originally from Melbourne) and love the small town coastal atmosphere! I do need to get out of the house and meet some new people!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi Shokujo

I know exactly what you are talking about, you can get isolated when staying at home with the bubs )

There is a playgroup, called Lively Babies at the library, then next one in Emu Park library will be on the 2nd of August from 10am, in Yeppoon on the 20th from 10am. I have never been to these, they are not held very often at the moment. There is a playgroup on Thursday from 9:15 at the community center near Yeppoon Library. I think we are going to the next one, hope to meet you there.

Check out these Fbook pages: Yeppoon Mums, Outdoor Fun Mum and Bubs, BAby goods for sale Yeppoon.

Viki and Anna

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! I am moving to Yeppoon in a few weeks. No kiddies as yet, in the process of trying, and I work from home also, so would love to meet up for a coffee or something to make some new friends. We just bought a house in Keppel Bay Estate. Quite exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi Unicornmoon!

Quote Originally Posted by unicornmoon View Post
    Hi Ladies! I am moving to Yeppoon in a few weeks. No kiddies as yet, in the process of trying, and I work from home also, so would love to meet up for a coffee or something to make some new friends. We just bought a house in Keppel Bay Estate. Quite exciting!
    Welcome to Yeppoon soon!

Which part are you moving to exactly, do you know already? Lots of rain here, message us, when you are here

xxx
    Viki