+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New to Emu Park - loving the beach and looking for others mums for a catch up

Hello dear mummies
    My hubby moved with our beautiful daugther (10 month) up here from moore park beach. Still trying to get settled in and due to my hubby working away Zoe and I are getting bit lonley.
    Zoe loves kids ( all ages) and it would be so good to have some catch up time with anyone who is interested.
    Love being outside a good coffee and chat. Zoe and I are walking a lot at the beach with our 2 dogs and swim as much as possible. We start with baby swimming on tuesday 24.
    WE WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU because we are going a bit here.
    So and let's meet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I live in Emu park with my husband and two daughters, been here 2 years now Love it!! Our girls are 19mths & 9mths...

We do the swimming classes at Emu Park, but have been doing them on Saturdays, as with the two of them, we need both of us to be there! We haven't gotten out much over the last year, but I've made it my mission to get out of the house and meet some new people this year

My DH also works away, sometimes it's 1 night every couple of weeks, sometimes it's 2 weeks at a time, it varies, which makes it hard!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Zoe and your little one are the same age :-) Zoe turned 10 month yesterday. Would be so nice to catch up!!
    Can'T wait actually. Happy to come over to your place or meet somewhere at the park or beach

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

HUbby and I are thinking of moving to Yeppoon later this year to be closer to his work (he too is in the mines and works away alot). Currently on the Sunny coast. How are you both finding Yeppoon/Emu Park? We are currently trying to start a family

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

We`ve moved to Cooee Bay two weeks ago wit my hubby and 7month old daughter, Anna. I am new to this area, left UK after living there for 6.5 years, so Australia is all new to me. I would like to chat with mum in this area as we miss friends and company of our kind. Cheers, Viki

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Good Morning

Hi Viki
    Hope you are enoying being on the beach and enjoy the warmth after being in the UK. However I know how much you can miss family and friends. I am from germany...
    Would be great to catch up.
    MY email address yvonne.brakels@gmx.com

Have a nice weekend
    Yvonne

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello
    Sorry for late reply. Emu Park is beautful Yeppon is nice too. You can't go wrong I reckon
    Depending what sort of lifestyle you like I suppose
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I am 29years and I have two children and am expecting my third in October and we have moved to yeppoon a few months ago and i work from home so I would love to meet some people and some friendly faces.
    Last edited by Eliset; 08-07-2012 at 13:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Eliset,
    Welcome to the area! We have moved here 3 months ago, so everything is pretty new to us too. There are playgroups, swimming lessons, library sessions (not very often though ...and information groups in the local hospital. Plenty of opportunities to meet new mums.
    We moved from UK, but originally from Hungary. If you don`t mind my accent and that I am newcomer as well, would love to chat to you. my email address: madiviki@hotmail.com.