+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just don't know how to feel.

Sam has grown on me but I really like Greg. I just assumed they'd all be replaced by younger wiggles rather than bring the old ones back.

Side note: this has put a harsh perspective on what my life has become; deciding how I feel about Wiggles changes...

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Down with Sam!

I refused to watch it after Greg left.
    I watched The Wiggles {back when they were GOOD} as a kid and upheld their honour as my favourite band well into my teen years. My 18th birthday cake was a Wiggles one. Got it cheap because Ferguson Plarre staff couldn't believe that they got the order right. "Eight...not eighTEEN, right?" "nope, eighteen, long live the wiggles!"

Yay go Greg! Welcome back!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ToughLove For This Useful Post:

Lemmings  (18-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannonigans View Post
    Sam looks rather cute with that facial hair ;-) lol
    I agree Shan. I'd def go him. Plus- he'd probably be really good at entertaining DS- live in babysitter!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SimplyMum For This Useful Post:

FloatingFairy  (18-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    IMO, Greg was really the main performer. He has a great voice and did most of the talking and singing. Since he left creepy Anthony has stepped forward more, which I don't like. Sam is lovely, but he can't carry the show like Greg can. Sam is a great singer, in a cheesy, corny, broadway way. Live they are no where near as good with out Greg.
    This!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love you sam...i'll follow you anywhere...* cough just because i'm hiding behind this bush doesn't make me a stalker cough*....Damn you threadkiller for your thread on the wiggles and jinxing sam...lol

In all honesty my lil girl loves sam and he is good.Just because greg needed the money he could of come back in a different colour and still let sam wear the yellow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    MothersInstict that's what I'm afraid of, too- a new generation of Wiggles *shudder*