+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DS wakes up most nights but does sleep through a couple of times a week if it's a good week - he will be one on Monday. I am totally stoked with this!

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DD started sleeping 11 hours straight (no dream feed) from 9 weeks. Not sure if it's because she was bottlefed so didn't wake for booby?

Things that I know helped were a regular bath time and bottle time, a Wrap Me Up sleeping swaddle and this book! It helped us so much

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu56 View Post
    I'm jealous reading this thread.. happy for you lucky ladies but jealous still.

DD 3.5months still wakes 2-3 times after 11pm. Sleeps on either me or DP from 8am to 12.30am - cries if she's put in her cot before then... no amount of settling her in there works. DH takes from 8.30pm to 12.30am and I take from 12.30am to 8.30pm the following day. She will stay in her cot from 12.30am to between 5-8am but refuses to be in there outside of those hours. I don't get to do anything - it's frustrating and depressing but I try to enjoy these times together.

You don't know what I would do to be able to put her down at 5pm!!!!
    Lulu56 I feel for you, DS has had a few days where he just wants to be held all day and it was hard to get anything done. My DS is co-sleeping with us, he seemed to sleep longer when he was with us from the get go. It's nice to have him sleeping through the night but I find myself waking a lot to check on him. I hope your DD sleeps better soon. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

I do feel pretty lucky though DS really is a very good baby.