+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Is there anything you did differently the month you conceived

Hi all.

Just wondering if there was anything you did differently the month you conceived?
    For us, we cut out all caffeine.. Hubby started taking menevit, I started taking conceive well gold and we used preseed.
    We got a Bfp after two years of trying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    my husband works away, so it was taking us ages to get the bfp because when he was home we knew we only had limited time so it became a bit stressfull... one month he was staying away for double the time, so i flew to where he was staying and surprised him for a few days... it was great, we had so much fun and a few weeks later the BFP arrived!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes! We DTD every day until O was confirmed by temp charting, then we kept going a couple more days just to be sure and we used Preseed. I was taking Vitex and DH was taking Menevit.

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    We went camping without the kids for 4 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Prior to TTC DH was taking Menevit and I was taking Elevit, I stopped smoking, drinking alcohol and limited my intake of caffeine. When we started TTC I was charting, taking temps, using OPK's...

But the month we got our BFP was the month I stopped all of the above and decided to take a break from it as it was taking a toll on our relationship and s3x life! And just a few weeks later, voila! !

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was taking a lot of specific vitamins, exercising like crazy and had just had a miscarriage days earlier. Somehow I still got pregnant.

babycake is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Funniest Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    After 7 years of trying, icluding 4 years of IVF we decided to have a break. We went to Thailand with 9 friends and hired a gorgeous villa. We drank everday, and evening, and did not eat anything particularly healthy (although it was all yummy thai food). We stayed up late and slept all day..... You get the picture
    After eating healthy and exercising like a mad woman for years i think my body needed a break. I came home, did a round of Ivf and that was the lucky cycle. I think there is a lot to be said for relaxing when ttc (easier said than done I know)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We cut out all caffeine, I was exercising daily and DH started on Vitamins (I'd been taking mine for months). I also had spotting early on in my cycle which made me almost give up hope for a BFP, maybe thinking we were out for the month helped me truly relax?

Thanks
    Reviews
    we were ttc for 3 years, the only thing i did different was start playing golf LMAO.. it could have been the sunshine, or the fact that i was having so much fun kicking dps butt..

Sent from my T3020 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Had sex... We hadn't DTD in over 6 weeks and then BAM... Baby