+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Question Phil & Ted's Explorer

Hi there, I saw a very helpful post on the Baby City Jogger Select so I thought I'd start one on the pram I was keen on too.
    After having looked at as many as I can online I really like Phil&Ted's Explorer and was wondering if anyone else had one or has used one and if they have anything good / bad to say about it.

This weekend I'll drag DP along and go test them all out to decide. Seeing and feeling them will be the decider but as this is my first bubs and first pram any advice would be welcomed

I am thinking of fitting the Maxi-Cosi capsule after it had such good recommendations on here and from a friend who refuses to use anything else.

I am also seriously considering getting the peanut (bassinet)....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I love my p&t. I will be using the safe and sound unity capsule with bub #2 and my older one in the toddler seat underneath. its public transport friendly ((buses and trains) and sturdy. it has my vote!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

1stOne  (17-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh I'm glad someone has posted about this! I've been doing so much investigation after deciding for my #2 I want a capsule and a pram with tyre wheels!

After looking I had decided on the P&T's explorer too but was unsure about the unity due to its safety ratings, however I have found its had excellent reviews.

Sorry I'm not actually helping OP! One of the mums in my mums group has a P&T and loves it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the same problem, read many excellent reviews but would really appreciate some first hand opinions as many of the prams I have looked at have had good reviews...decisions decisions.....

I want this one out the way so I can start deciding other things like nursery furniture

We are planning to have at least one more so hoping any purchases made for this bubs will go on to be good for bubs that follow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well IMO it's always worth getting exactly what you want to fit your needs despite price if you plan on using it for more than one bub!

I was talking to my friend about her P&T (she has a sport, but I feel like they're all pretty much the same!) and she said its really easy to handle but she said to remember to grease the wheels!

I guess you might just have to go to a baby shop and try them all out, pushing them, pushing in aisles, putting them up and down and even asking if they can assist you with trialling it in your boot to make sure it fits and that there would be enough space for anything else you would want in your boot with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought the P&T based on feedback from one of my girlfriends bubs isn't here yet, so haven't used it, but ppl I've spoken to love it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkey'sMummy For This Useful Post:

1stOne  (19-01-2012)