+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I could tell some very funny stories on what goes on in the wee hours of the morning with the pollies up on the hill, but i better not!

There is a conspiracy theory that there are underground tunnels from parliament house to some of the federal departments. This is true. Not as exciting as faking the moon landing though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Back on the topic of the apples, they are graded (1st, 2nd, 3rd etc) most of what you buy in the supermarkets are thirds or seconds if your lucky but nearly all the 1st grade go overseas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fluride will evaporate out of water if you leave it in an uncovered jug, on the bench, over night. My step-fil works at a research facility for farming industries.

ETA: Im not sure how true it is- whether it IS true or if it's some of the 'government approved' crap they are allowed to release.
    Last edited by Boost; 10-06-2012 at 08:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awesome thread!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I know a lot about those people that everyone shakes their heads at.. the ones bubhub threads are about... People who abuse their children physically and verbally. People who smoke and take drugs right there with their children. People who lose custody of their babies, who do some pretty shocking and negligent things.
    And I know a lot about a recent murder case that's been in the news.
    Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know that if you happen to have a child born with a disability you get barly any assistance from the government and strangely usually the more severe the child's disability the less help you get! That there are loads of kids out there with genetic disabilities and because an exact diagnosis (ie label) can't be given they are not eligible for much help at all. I always assumed that largely known conditions such as cerebral palsy received funding.. Not true.

***Sent from my phone***

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy2be3 For This Useful Post:

sandy_1902  (10-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy2be3 View Post
    I know that if you happen to have a child born with a disability you get barly any assistance from the government and strangely usually the more severe the child's disability the less help you get! That there are loads of kids out there with genetic disabilities and because an exact diagnosis (ie label) can't be given they are not eligible for much help at all. I always assumed that largely known conditions such as cerebral palsy received funding.. Not true.

***Sent from my phone***
    Cerebal Palsy is eligible for FACHSIA funding, which is $12,000 for Allied Health (OT, physio, speech path). You probably know this already though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    One thing i know that the media or barely anyone know about is alot of stuff in Uganda i have a friend over there helping. and the fact of what makes news here compared to what is happening there annoys me, ( i wont go into how annoy the kony2012 made me so much better things all those people could have put there 30 dollars towards, and then when i posted something to help a little boy NONE of the people on my FB *well bar 5* read and clicked a button no money need) lol sorry small vent there

I know a bit into a few other things but im no willing to go there lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopoke View Post
    How so?
    Sorry, I wasn't ignoring.
    As said later possum poo and all that plus all the organic matter from the roof....
    Water tanks can be really dangerous and a lot of those things can't be filtered out properly...
    Just a quick google and I found this. http://http://www.health.gov.au/inte...h-raintank.pdf

Which I think covers it all quite well
    Last edited by kezanazz; 14-06-2012 at 21:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was planing a romantic anniversary at crown towers but I think I might steer clear now!

I do know it's common for elderly men to try masturbating in the showers when nurses are helping them shower. So the hookers in some places doesn't surprise me.

I wish I had some more interesting story's to tell!