+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I know absolutely nothing about anything. It's quite sad really.

I wouldn't even know where to start at educating myself, and I'm not sure I really want to... which I guess is even more pathetic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CazGotHam View Post
    I know absolutely nothing about anything. It's quite sad really.

I wouldn't even know where to start at educating myself, and I'm not sure I really want to... which I guess is even more pathetic.
    Get on the net... A bit of researching may spark an interest in you? Xx

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I always find flouride conversations fascinating on here.

Perth water supply has had flouride in it since 1968 - if you drink tap water in Perth - you've been consuming flouride all of your life.

I'd be extremely interested in seeing the difference in thyroids, pineal glands, etc in Perth people v Melbourne/Brisbane/sydney people

I suspect the trends wouldn't be very different.

As far as I know - the amounts of flouride in tap water is too low to cause any effect on these areas of the body.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mod-pegasus For This Useful Post:

Busy-Bee  (29-03-2012),Ellymoe  (09-06-2012),Guest654  (29-03-2012),jacobsmamma  (29-03-2012),Jakois  (29-03-2012),SPC  (15-06-2012),tatia&shura  (30-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    after a car accident and my boyfriend going to jail, i no longer believe everything i hear over the news or read in the papers. i know how wrong every news thing were about what happened. i know what happened because of him, witnesses and the police, all giving me the truth, not some bullsh*t crap people that are mad at him have made up and told the media. opinions are not news. facts are news

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragonia For This Useful Post:

fichicken  (15-06-2012)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DH has worked in warehouses that distribute food to major supermarkets. Both of the warehouses were infested with mice. He has personally unloaded pallets and seen that inside the boxes it was riddled with mice (so all over the packaging.) The packets that had been chewed through were discarded. Stock that had been amongst the mice but not damaged was still used. Huge bags of flour provided to the supermarket bakeries were stored outside and birds would peck through but they were atill used.
    If food packaging was damaged for any reason, whole pallets of perfectly edible food were discarded.

*Margarine (not butter) is naturally grey and dyed yellow.
    *Coke is green before being dyed black.

Someone said in this thread that Beyonce did not give birth to her own baby.. what proof is there regarding this?
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 29-03-2012 at 18:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The flouride the government uses in our drinking water is not even pharmaceutical grade.. It is industrial waste from other countries like china for one that we pay to import and add to out water system in the name of providing fluoridated water for healthy teeth.

What a fugging joke.

Read about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageLover View Post
    I know that fluoridated drinking water calcifies our crucial 'third eye' pineal gland in the brain. The government want a mass of lethargic pushovers..We should wake up to the poison.
    It has more of an impact on your thyroid by suppressing it. Up until the 1970's (I think) European docs used it to treat hyperthyroidism because of its suppressing abilitys. These days because there is so much fluriode in our water it's actually contributing to hypothyroidism.

AndrewTheEmu is offline Bubhub Ambassador - tongue in cheek
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

YUUUK!

AndrewTheEmu is offline Bubhub Ambassador - tongue in cheek
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You can't 'tone' a muscle.

It's a word we made up.

When people say they want to 'tone up' they generally mean 'loss some weight and gain muscle definition'

You can make a muscle bigger, you can make it stronger, you can make it more efficient.. But you can not 'tone' it

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSudgestionator View Post

YUUUK!
    at no time was coke green

Margarine is made from sunflower and canola seeds which have a black coatings which are taken off to extract the oil - the margarine itself is not black to start with margarine facts

Muscles do have "tone"- high tone, low tone etc - like when someone has a stroke, or a head injury, or cerebral palsy, or down syndrome or just the way they are. You can certainly change a muscle's tone - by changing the signal which goes to it. It is not a made up word.

I have worked with many children with low tone muscles - and yes - helped them develop more "normal" tone. I've also worked with adults and kids with high tone and broken up tonal patterns to develop more "normal" tone.

Yes - muscle tone can be changed
    Last edited by Mod-pegasus; 09-06-2012 at 13:30.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod-pegasus For This Useful Post:

FearlessLeader  (09-06-2012),Mod-biscotti  (10-06-2012),MrJones&Me  (09-06-2012)