+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonky Donkey View Post
    Also it's affect on the thyroid gland.

People need to look into the functions of these two glands and how they relate to the growing incidence of conditions and diseases that are common today.

A couple off the top of my head:

-early puberty
    -seasonal affective disorder
    -some cancers
    -depression
    -weight gain
    -infertility
    Spot on.

Their aim is to reduce our natural strength and ability.

Tip of the iceberg when it comes to the methods of control that are used on us.

AndrewTheEmu is offline Bubhub Ambassador - tongue in cheek
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    great.. now how do i get it out???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would like to emphasise that it is not a social worker's sole aim to 'take people's kids away', and for this to happen there has to be a very well documented and lengthy process. Our aim is always to have parents and children stay together when possible.

This seems to be a common misconception - that ALL social workers work in child protection and are 'out to get' parents to fill 'quotas' or some other rubbish.

Social workers work in all areas of the community - health, education, the justice system, policy, etc. And almost all of us really do have the very best interests of the community at heart.

*steps off soap box*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSudgestionator View Post
    great.. now how do i get it out???
    Water filter system, one that specifically states that it removes floride.

My local water supply has NO flouride added,they did start adding chlorine when I was pregnant with ds

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageLover View Post
    I know that fluoridated drinking water calcifies our crucial 'third eye' pineal gland in the brain.

The government want a mass of lethargic pushovers..

We should wake up to the poison.
    I stopped drinking tap water about 2 years ago, which I think played a significant role in my awakening. I was able to think past what we are made to think is real, perpetuated through medicating us with fluoride (and probably other chemicals in food these days), as well as through media, government etc.

I now seem like an extremist conspiracy theorist to everyone...but I am better off. People just won't wake up...it's crazy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wantingtostart For This Useful Post:

AndrewTheEmu  (09-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wantingtostart View Post
    I stopped drinking tap water about 2 years ago, which I think played a significant role in my awakening. I was able to think past what we are made to think is real, perpetuated through medicating us with fluoride (and probably other chemicals in food these days), as well as through media, government etc.

I now seem like an extremist conspiracy theorist to everyone...but I am better off. People just won't wake up...it's crazy
    Me too..

Others think hubby and I are queer .. It doesn't matter to me what people think of me personally but I wish more people would wake up to the extremity of our situation..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am fairly sheltered at present.

I dont watch comercial TV. I dont listen to the radio. Occasionally I pick up a newspaper. I get most of my news from the headlines when I log into my email (yahoo).

I nearly missed the election, only realising it was happening about a week and a half ago thanks to a letter in my mailbox from a politician. I had seen signs on the roadside so thought one must be happening soon, but that was about it. Then when I went to vote I realised that I had zero knowledge of the policies that the election was supposed to be deciding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageLover View Post
    I know that fluoridated drinking water calcifies our crucial 'third eye' pineal gland in the brain.

The government want a mass of lethargic pushovers..

We should wake up to the poison.
    Wow. I had never heard that one before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the info on fluride.

I recently put together the link between fluride & my under-active thyroid, but I wasn't aware it could have such a big affect on the pineal gland & seratonin production.

I've wanted to get a reverse osmosis filtration system for ages but DP claims they are too expensive. I'm hoping all the information I just looked up will convince him it's worth it.

Are there other things in our water I should be concerned about?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sakabla For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also know that Manuka honey and colloidal silver are as, if not more effective in treating common infections associated with cold and flu as antibiotics...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VintageLover For This Useful Post:

elleandsam  (15-06-2012),Kadorite  (10-06-2012),Stiflers Mom  (27-03-2012)