+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I know that our media will and does lie to us. Some things I read about my workplace or things I have had direct involvement in I read and just have to go 'pffff' and throw it away because it's not worth the paper it's written on.
    Last edited by Benji; 20-03-2012 at 16:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I'd have to say in regards to delirium's post I do read articles where children haven't been removed from their home in time to save them yet child services were fully aware of the way their children are treated and then people go on to say they live in clean environments, care for their children, don't hurt them, feed them nutritious food and I always think 'I smell a rat'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSudgestionator View Post
    'all' pink ladys apples are 'last seasons'.. i was told by my fruit and veg markets today :-O

how do they do it? freeze them i guess but yes, if you buy a pink lady apple your buying last season produce (apparently)
    Apples are an autumn fruit, so ATM yes only last autumn's crop are available, and. The new seasons will be available within a few weeks.

I try to only buy fruit in season - that's when it's at it cheapest.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WorkingClassMum For This Useful Post:

AndrewTheEmu  (21-03-2012),elleandsam  (15-06-2012)

AndrewTheEmu is offline Bubhub Ambassador - tongue in cheek
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can anyone shed some light on what happened with K o N y 2 0 1 2 ???

Ive been goggling but everything is shut down and i cant get any information.

i know it was a 'scam', but im confused as to why? was this guy just trying to prove the effect that the media has on the world? what was the 'experiment'?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewTheEmu For This Useful Post:

tatia&shura  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know that it's every man/woman fr him self and not to trust anyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    But i thought K o N y died years ago??? (or is it a bit like the o s a m a myth?)

and Ic does do alot of charity work dont they?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was thinking, if this is a social experiment, and K o N y has either died or hasnt disapeared no longer running the ***, then maybe this guy is trying to prove a point to the media that they have a power and resonsibility to what they put on air. After a 30 min video clip, that guy had half of the western world signed up to go to war about a guy they know nothing about, havnt done any research on, just on the testomony of 1 guy.. thats a bit scary to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I know what it's like to be one of the faceless workers that deals with child abuse and constantly cops crap from every direction for a doing a job most people don't want to do. I know how chronically under funded the system is and how the workers are begging for more resources and more workmates to shoulder the load. I also know that those that go on about how their kids were taken "for no reason" 99% of the time are full of it...
    I LOVE this post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know that fluoridated drinking water calcifies our crucial 'third eye' pineal gland in the brain.

The government want a mass of lethargic pushovers..

We should wake up to the poison.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to VintageLover For This Useful Post:

AndrewTheEmu  (26-03-2012),breakthemould  (22-03-2012),Buttoneska  (22-03-2012),elleandsam  (15-06-2012),Kadorite  (10-06-2012),Stiflers Mom  (22-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageLover View Post
    I know that fluoridated drinking water calcifies our crucial 'third eye' pineal gland in the brain.
    Also it's affect on the thyroid gland.

People need to look into the functions of these two glands and how they relate to the growing incidence of conditions and diseases that are common today.

A couple off the top of my head:

-early puberty
    -seasonal affective disorder
    -some cancers
    -depression
    -weight gain
    -infertility