+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Electric or Microwave steriliser??

Hi,

I was just wanting to get your opinions/advice on which Tommee Tippee sterilizer to buy.

I had an Avent microwave one for my first son but it wasn't a very good one, the bottles didn't fit in very well. They have since upgraded so I'm sure they are fine.

I was just wondering if you have any pros or cons for the electric & the microwave versions.

Thank you

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I used the TT microwave first time around, if we ever get to number 2 I'll go the electric. I just found the micro one awkward and found it didn't fit all bottles and bits in well

Thanks
    Reviews
    neither. the hospitals don't sterilise anymore and i haven't so far with my girl, now 3-1/2 months who has had bottles since day 3.
    no problems!
    just hot, soapy water, rinse in hot water and air dry. i have the boon grass drying rack which is awesome.
    (i think it is better not to sterilise to help build their immune system. i sterilised with my son 9 years ago but stopped as soon as he started crawling.)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used electric and loved it, so that's what I'd recommend. So quick and easy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought Electric with DD1 and still using it 5 years later. I have issues using microwaves, so I am biased. In saying that, I have also never had a problem with my Electric!