+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkzy View Post
    Um, BubHub...what's going on? I've noticed not only my post is missing from this thread but a couple of others are as well...why is this forum eating so many posts lately?!
    Been happening to me too!!! Are you on the App?

Also Sassy your style is HAWT!

I'd stick with what you want. I wouldn't fully dismiss DHs opinion but ultimately it would be my decision.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to waterlily For This Useful Post:

Littlemissmetal  (17-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkzy View Post
    Um, BubHub...what's going on? I've noticed not only my post is missing from this thread but a couple of others are as well...why is this forum eating so many posts lately?!
    I've had one of my posts go missing too. What did you say

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post
    I agree! I love the rockabilly style, but I don't think I could pull it off, that or im just to lazy to try

Thanks for all the input ladies, we spent pretty much all of last night going through designs and trying to put mine together, I *think* we have reached a medium, He still isn't 100% keen on the design I have chosen, but he said he can live with it, and we have changed a couple of things about it, which I don't mind. But honestly I wouldn't completely change my design for him, he has his sleeve planned out and I like the idea he is going for, but the design he has chosen I am not 100% keen on, I would rather him have a more "complex" look but he wants to keep it simple, I think that is where our opinions clash as my tatt is going to be extremely detailed but he thinks I should keep it more simple.
    It might just grow on him.. I used to HATE sugar skulls... I now love them and wouldn't mind if DH got one. I've come across some really beautiful sugar skulls and have quite a few Sylvia Ji artworks around the house.. Most of her work has women with sugar skulls so your hubby might soon love it = D

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

Littlemissmetal  (17-01-2012)