+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the input ladies

Seller has an excellent rating and all feedback for the pram is great! Might just start telling DH that this is the pram we are getting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, I have. It was a $70 lightweight stroller to take on holidays with us - completely unknown brand!!! This was my third or fourth stroller purchase, though. I wouldn't buy one I hadn't checked out physically for my main everyday stroller, just because you need to make sure it's easy to pack up and unpack, and see how it fits in your boot (if you care about that) and most importantly HOW IT STEERS. I get annoyed by strollers that are heavy and/or hard to pack up. So, I have a variety of strollers to suit my purposes!! Big jogger stroller (bought used online) for everyday use at home walking dog/kids to park - sits in garage and mostly doesn't get packed up due to heaviness/size - very easy to push due to large size and air-filled tyres. Have emergency super lightweight umbrella $20 stroller (weighs 3kg!!) which usually lives in the boot - takes up no space at all and gets you from A - B in a pinch (no sunshade or features at all, but super easy to maneuvre in small shops or clunk up and down stairs if needs be etc). And, thirdly, my online holiday purchase, which is a happy medium - folds ok, lays down somewhat, has fair sun protection etc. This is what I'll probably keep in my boot for my new baby.

Now - if I could just figure out what to put my baby capsule in, life would be great!!! Absolutely cannot justify another stroller purchase for only 9 months use or so.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep, I found the pram we know we want on eBay and bought it. It's hardly used and some parts are still in their plastic wrapper. Paid less than half the RRP and unless you looked really hard you wouldn't realize it was second hand. Most sellers are happy for you have a look before bidding if you are unsure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not new but 2nd hand I got my emmljunga for $31 off ebay with toddler seat an skate board attachment, very happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep I have bought and sold new prams on eBay with no problems whatsoever!!!