+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnancy classes at POWP

Hi there,

Has anyone done the pre/post natal classes at Prince of Wales Private? My husband and I have gone to 2 classes and we have another 2.

So far we have found them quite boring and that we are not really learning much that we didn't already know, and that some info was either conflicting or not enough? The next 2 classes are post natal, we are wondering if it will be a waste of time for us, has anyone gone to these and can give me some info on whether you got a lot of info from them or found them useful?

Thanks so much for your time taken

Thanks
    Reviews
    We also did them at POWP and had the same experience as you. The next couple of classes are as boring as the first 2. If you have been doing your own reading you will learn more than what they have to offer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks tigerz,
    I cancelled them, and you are right from the book that my husband is reading he has been much more informative than we found the classes and we also ask our OB anything we need to query, good to know Im not missing out on anything

Similar Threads

1. Is 2 classes a week to much?
    By mumofbigT in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 22:44
  2. Aqua classes for pregnancy???
    By Loulabelle in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 11:04