+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DH is an anchovy fan and pate too 

DH hates liquorice too i love it so I never have to share - my poor dad though often ends up sharing his DL liquorice with everyone 
    My dad also loves jam on cheese and bacon bread and on cheese scones
    I rather like plain chips on a peanut butter sandwich or salt & vinegar chips on a vegemite sandwich yum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DF hates tuna and most vegetables. He gets concerned with I feed them to DS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DH hates pumpkin, refuses to eat it.

Tam-I-Am is offline Winner 2009 - Most Helpful Member Award
    Winner 2007 The most helpful moderator/admin award
    2008 AWARD WINNER - The most polite member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank You
    We hate each other's mostly pretty 'normal' things, really. Ie I like salty foods, and love anchovies, olives, capers, etc - he hates all those things. He likes baked beans from a can, chips and gravy etc - that I don't really like...but his weirdest thing is a meat pie in a can. What's worse is it's a steak and kidney one and the whole idea of a pie in a can makes me want to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not something I 'love' but we were watching a cooking show yesterday and she made corn, sweet potato and zucchini fritters. Poor DH hates all three with a passion, he was squirming.

He has jokingly told me to throw out the pan when I've cooked zucchini slice in the past.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love marmite or vegemite and marmalade or "dirty marmalade" as we call it. My late grandad always used to have it and all the grand kids followed. My DH thinks it is gross was keen to try it once...

Nmgb is offline No relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm ♡
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by summastarlet View Post
    Celery smeared with peanut butter..yum! DH thinks its incredibly weird.
    And sultanas on top *drools*
    Olives (straight from the jar)
    Fries & soft serve
    Vinegar on hot chips
    Soy sauce
    Roast pumpkin skin
    Boiled peanuts

He eats cream cheese & sandwich meats (ham, salami, corned beef etc)
    He has his toast nearly burnt
    He never adds salt sometimes pepper
    He'll have mayo with ANYTHING
    Hershey's chocolate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dh has his toast just barely cooked but i love mine cooked not burnt but somewhere in between.
    I used to eat sweat bread's till he told me what they were....
    He eats Kina and i can't stand it (i'm the maori)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My dh eats anything - even the things I eat that I thought was weird like noodle omlettes, mustard pickles and cheese on toast, gherkins and cheese on toast and thickly spread vegemite. He always amazes me how he doesn't seem to bat an eyelid when I give him these things. although I just remembered , he thinks it is very strange to eat fruit with a hot drink. He thinks that cold and hot shouldn't be mixed 
    Dh on the other hand eats things that make me want to be sick. Like he loves livers and kidneys - especially barbequed. Yuk!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I cannot put into words the level of disgust DH has for canned tuna! I don't eat it around him because he will whinge and whine about the stench and how filthy it is. He also gets squirmish when I eat baked beans that aren't heated up.

I don't understand his fondness of hot mustard (it's not the hotness that bothers me, it's the flavour) and beef jerky! I will also not touch a 'doner' meat kebab, which he likes.