+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hijack, but is it true with the sidebar down the side that any friends of friends can see what you've written if one of their friends comment on it? For example if my SIL comments on my post and MIL is her friend, can MIL then see my original post on the sidebar?

bellalika is offline I'm trying my hardest, please don't ask for more.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm glad you blocked her and your brother, and upped your privacy settings. While I don't think you should get rid of your account it may have to happen. Ask people not to tag you though. That information gets put on your wall regardless I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can change it so it doesn't come up with who you are friends with... I have that locked on my account. Also make sure your no one else can see your friends... otherwise she could go into their account that isn't locked tightly and see their comments on your photos and whatnots. Also make it that you have to approve everything... like if people tag you or say you were somewhere... you can set it so you have to approve it before it comes up on your wall. And then should be able to make it visible to only you. Also maybe put your friends in groups (close friends, acquaintances) and then all your photos and updates you can set to either "close friends" or "friends but not acquaintances" so that anyone who you don't trust 110% can't see much either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry this is happening to you,
    I have upped my security settings to block some evil people from my account and they can't see a thing, only problem is they are still on DH's so anything i tag him in they can see, he is slack and never changes his settings.
    Mine is set so only friends can post on my wall or me and no one else.
    hope the change of settings has worked for you