I have so many reasons
- We have 3 boys, not liking our chances at getting a girl, and I don't know how I would handle another boy, it is something that scares the heck out of me!
- Need to buy and upgrade to a bigger car
- Need to upgrade to a bigger house
- Wont get any time to myself, at the moment the boys are at there dad's every 2nd weekend, so I wont get that alone time anymore, selfish huh.
- Will have to put career/study on hold yet again
- Have to go through sleepless nights, breastfeeding, toilet training, terrible 2's and all that other stuff that comes with toddler/babies all over again.
- Have just worked my butt off to lose weight and don't want to do it all again
Yet here we are... TTC again.
It has been something that has been on my mind for a long time, Since TTC last year, falling pregnant quite quickly but then having an ectopic, I kind of shoved the TTC thoughts to the back of my mind, but they have always been there. We have so many cons and pros, plenty of reasons why we should not have a baby, but deep down, both of us want another, so we are putting everything aside and going for it anyway, it's just a feeling we cant shake.
We can't fit another car seat in our car and don't want to wait for DS1 to be out of a car seat before having #3.
I totally agree with PPs about not wanting to be outnumbered.
Last edited by sunnymummy; 15-01-2012 at 20:32.
From the time DD2 was 6 weeks old until she was about 13 months old I desperately wanted another baby, but my hubby didnt. He is very happy with 2. I kept telling myself 2 was good because we can afford overnight trips to the city with the kids a few times a year, a good holiday every year, good education, they fit in our car, we have a spare bedroom...blah blah blah.
Anyway, it must have eventually worked because about a month ago I woke up and realised I was happy with 2 kids and my intense longing for a 3rd has subsided a lot (which is good because I was very sad when I was desperate for another baby but knew it wasnt going to happen).
I love the outnumbered reason!
Yes, odd numbers suck.
Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
This is my last. I always wanted 3 and I could not go through pregnancy again, as much as I remember loving it (the movements only you can feel, the bond, the excitement, the fact you look good fat & tummy is tighter than normal haha), it's been such a hard pregnancy this time around and I couldn't do it again.
We are not the best off financially & could not afford more. We can't get a new car as it is so would be screwed if we fell preg with a fourth! Three fit perfectly in a car
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because even tho kids are cute, they can also be really really annoying.
Harsh but true.
Losing weight is hard work and I don't want to do it again
I REFUSE to drive a people mover/van! Point blank REFUSE
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!