+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2darlings View Post
    heres a funny... i have caught him a few times, go outside with a cup, pee in it, and then go to drink it!. rolf boys...

As for retracting it, I would leave it alone. From my understanding, it will happen naturally and shouldn't be forced.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2darlings View Post
    im def sure he hasnt had one.. he is always touching it when he watchs tv, he usually baths with his 14mth old sister so theres that to amuse him.. 'it' gets fatter when its warm, but has never stood up, not even as a newborn... should i be encouraging him to retract it by now? he see's dad do it every nite.. heres a funny... i have caught him a few times, go outside with a cup, pee in it, and then go to drink it!. rolf boys...

Sent from my T3020 using BubHub
    Has he been watching Man Vs Wild?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Omg I'm thankful that I'm a preschool teacher and have changed many a nappies with erections so know what to expect when I finally have a son.
    Ime they get them just before weeing. So I try and get the nappy back on as fast as I could or hold the old one over until he goes. Not alway easy for obvious reasons

Than when they are 2-3 going through TT they all discover to make it happen and toilet time turns to play time lol. When I taught my brother at work he practically spent all day playing in the bathroom. My work mate used to comment on it all the time! (can't wait to tell that at his 21st!)

Op. like pp have said its possible you haven't seen it yet? But I'd probably mention it to the gp or mhn next time you see them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby boys can actually Start getting erections during the third trimester of pregnancy so it is absolutely normal to have them at a young age

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Confucius For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm having a giggle at this thread! I remember being quite shocked when DS1 got his first erection as a baby, I just wasn't expecting it!

DS2 used to get them all the time as well, he would rub his blankie on it when I was trying to change his nappy and it would spring right up hahaha. He never stops playing with his!

DS1 on the other hand, has only started touching his recently (he's 5.5) but he's had issues with his foreskin. A couple of weeks ago I was sitting in the lounge room, all the kids were in bed, and DS1 came rushing out, pulled down his pants, proudly showed me his erection and said "LOOK WHAT I DID!!!" I didn't really know how to react so I just said that's really great but it's probably something just for when he's in his bedroom. Just for him to see. I didn't know what else to say!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    [QUOTE= A couple of weeks ago I was sitting in the lounge room, all the kids were in bed, and DS1 came rushing out, pulled down his pants, proudly showed me his erection and said "LOOK WHAT I DID!!!" I didn't really know how to react so I just said that's really great but it's probably something just for when he's in his bedroom. Just for him to see. I didn't know what else to say! [/QUOTE]

Omgosh. It doesn't make sense though. If little boys like to make them stand up etc wouldn't they just keep doing it all through their years and turn into s.ex maniacs!?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    At the risk of hi-jacking the thread, sorry OP, I just have to share this story. WHen DS1 was about 6 he was in the bath and he suddenly calls out MUM MUM HURRY HURRY!!!! so in a mad panic I bolted into the bathroom thinking something major was wrong only to find him standing in the tub with a full on erection. He was beaming at me all proud-like and said "Look mum, look how big it is!!!" It was all I could do to not burst into gales of laughter.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to liddia For This Useful Post:

Californication  (16-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenrose View Post
    Omgosh. It doesn't make sense though. If little boys like to make them stand up etc wouldn't they just keep doing it all through their years and turn into s.ex maniacs!?!?
    It's the same as little girls making themselves feel good... It's natural.
    Nothing wrong...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocolate All Gone Now For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenrose View Post
    They probably do play with themselves all their lives, (as do girls), but I doubt it turns them into s*x maniacs!

It's natural and normal to explore your own body whether male or female. Little kids don't even know what it is they are doing, just that it feels nice/funny or whatever.

For me, I think it's just a case of explaining that it something to be done in private rather than making them feel bad about it so they don't grow up with hang-ups about their body or think its a bad thing to do.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

Chocolate All Gone Now  (16-01-2012),honeydew  (16-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mmm true. Don't want to be the one who gives him a complex!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jenrose For This Useful Post: