+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol. Yeah, those sleepy nappy changes were the worst. The first one I found very affronting. Until that point I though he had been only very moderately bestowed. He was about 11 months old and WHAMMO! I had to wait for it to go before u could put the nappy on (bending it down just DIDNT work, and made hubby cringe).
    Now, at 3 and being TT, he gets a full on erec.tion every time he goes poopy. Every. Time. It's a bit odd.

The other day I found him exploring it, and like a pp had to stifle a giggle and explain that it's bedroom business.

Op, I would *worry* but maybe bring it up at next health check/drs appt/immunization etc...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OP, my DS usually has one when I get him out of bed and put him straight on the change table in the morning (when I have woken him up for child care) so I agree with checking just before he wakes up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, interesting.

My DS is 13 months and i've never seen one either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    kooglekat. im glad my ds isnt the only one then! my ds is always naked so i think i would have seen it if he has them.. strange

Sent from my T3020 using BubHub

Veve is offline Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenrose View Post
    Omg are you serious??? Little boys get erections? I'm having a boy :-/ I'm a little taken back. Mind you I have only ever grown up with girls and my DH is the only man i've ever 'had'.

Sorry to highjack.
    you get used to it ..

My DS (almost 4) I still wake him up at about midnight to dream-pee .. so there are no accidents .. and he usually has one then ..

My boys LOVE to play (especially in the bath) ... they stretch, move... splash them etc .. I try not to comment too much - they know if its in the bathroom/ their own room its ok to touch .. but in the loungeroom its not .. rofl

are you sure he has NEVER had one?? or you haven't seen it (although I'm surprised you haven't .. lol - cause I've seen HEAPS) .. I dont know if thats normal for some kids, does he explore it at all???

in the bath they are my boy's favourite toys .. sigh .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby's wedding ring was missing, and we found it on the nude 2yo's winky in the lounge room :|

They definitely like to explore around there! And in answer to the OP, I can't say they're regular but I've seen it happen a couple of times!

Veve is offline Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Waitingfornumber2 View Post
    Hubby's wedding ring was missing, and we found it on the nude 2yo's winky in the lounge room
    omg .. hilarious ... too funny .. we've not had anything like that .. least not that I can remember ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    I too was slightly, umm....weirded out when I saw my DS1's first erection as a bub, especially because I had a girl first, but as pp's have said, you do get used to it. He's now nearly four and his penis is pretty much up there on his list of "things I like" - just today, he was on the loo retracting it really vigorously and I was like "Bub, what are you doing??" and he says "I'm looking at my new penis, when will it come out?", then "Is there a penis fairy? Will she bring it?"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

Veve  (15-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    im def sure he hasnt had one.. he is always touching it when he watchs tv, he usually baths with his 14mth old sister so theres that to amuse him.. 'it' gets fatter when its warm, but has never stood up, not even as a newborn... should i be encouraging him to retract it by now? he see's dad do it every nite.. heres a funny... i have caught him a few times, go outside with a cup, pee in it, and then go to drink it!. rolf boys...

Sent from my T3020 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    I've never encouraged DS to retract it, he just started doing it. Sometimes, TBH, I'm worried he's going to injure himself!