+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default boys and their bits

my ds will be 3 in march, as far as i know, he has never had an erection. is that normal? lol

Sent from my T3020 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DS will be one next month. sometimes he gets them when wiping down there. And sometimes its just there when i take nappy off. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg are you serious??? Little boys get erections? I'm having a boy :-/ I'm a little taken back. Mind you I have only ever grown up with girls and my DH is the only man i've ever 'had'.

Sorry to highjack.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starla View Post
    My DS will be one next month. sometimes he gets them when wiping down there. And sometimes its just there when i take nappy off. Lol
    This

I had quite a shock with DS1 - I didn't know it happened before they were teenagers!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes little baby boys get erections - particularly if they have a full bladder, but also they can through touch (as in nappy off, wiping).

My son is 2 and he now gets a bit concerned about them - but he is also just out of nappies so everything down that way is 'exciting' to him.

I don't think it is necessarily abnormal not to have erections though - I guess just mention it to gp or maternal health nurse at next check up, just in case it is something - cant think what - tight foreskin?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found my 2yo sitting on the floor playing with his and there it was, a little erection! I didn't let him see me giggle and said that he needs to put his pants back on, ha ha.

MilkingMaid is offline Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most supportive member
    Question those who don't question authority
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I guess it is unusual, my boys have had them from very young. Unusual, but not necessarily abnormal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mine had them all the time, even as a little baby. Mostly when he was sleepy and having his nappy changed. Makes it a bit hard to put the new nappy on. Even more annoying when they pee because it goes straight up in the air.

MilkingMaid is offline Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most supportive member
    Question those who don't question authority
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by jenrose View Post
    Omg are you serious??? Little boys get erections? I'm having a boy :-/ I'm a little taken back. Mind you I have only ever grown up with girls and my DH is the only man i've ever 'had'.

Sorry to highjack.
    Sorry this is very funny. I guess it's things like this you only get to know about when they happen... Not widely discussed

Thanks
    Reviews
    OP - I hope this comes across the right way - but maybe check when he is asleep, particularly just before he normally wakes up? You might be surprised.