User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there! I live in Norfolk Village and was wondering how you went with finding a playgroup as I am also keen to find one in the area

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kelly we were unable to get adsl internet with anyone - told there were no ports available, and that we had to keep applying and eventually we'd get lucky and be able to get internet. So went with the mobile internet which is going really well (good speeds and reliability) just expensive.
    melnbubs - yes I tried the playgroups in the hall at the back of the church in Pimpama, they run on a Tues, Wed, Thurs all different groups. I can give you a bit more info by pm if you like.
    Can anyone recommend a gym with childcare in proximity? Tried the one at Beenleigh and while they're great, they're oh so expensive.
    DD 31/10/04
    DS 27/6/07
    DD 21/8/10

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the gym above the IGA on Peachy Rd has childcare......might be worth checking out. Thanks for the info on the playgroup, if possible a little more info would be great as Im fairly new to the area and not sure where that church is??? Did you go there and did you like it?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Info

Hello melnbubs just tried to private message you but it wouldn't let me.
    I don't like putting up to much private info on the internet but if you want to email me I can send you directions and info on the playgroup - jo_t_02 and that is at yahoo with a dot and com at the end (hopefully writing it like that will avoid the spammers lol).
    DD 31/10/04
    DS 27/6/07
    DD 21/8/10

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there. We moved to Pimpama 2 months ago (Hawthorne Woods) - very close to Ormeau. We transferred for hubby's job. I hate it here for so many reasons, but others seem to like the area.
    Anyway, we went with Optus wireless as there was no Broadband available with any provider here. I got a 'sale' price of 59.95 per month down from 79.95 but there is a max. 16GB per month - there are no packages more than 16GB with any of the companies for wireless. We actually need more than this so it isn't the best for us.
    I was wondering about the church - I saw play equipment there and was guessing they might have a playgroup. Could you PM me some info about that or do you mind if I PM you? I have a 2 year old and another due in early August.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I live in Jacobs ridge and go to a community playgroup at the highway Christian church. They do music, craft and small sports on Tuesday's. They also do playgroup there on Mondays and Wednesday's but I haven't been to those. It's free and non- religious
    Me-29
    Dp-30
    Dd-13/11/06
    Ds-10/10/09

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I live in norfolk. I know this has already been answered but we used optus wireless for ages with no end ever, like stay away !!!!! of problems with signal/connection etc. switched to telstra and never looked back, so worth any extra you will pay.

Yes playgroup at pimpama church. Beenleigh fam day care have good options too for play groups.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    DH - 31
    Me - 25
    DD1 - 22 March 2010
    DS1 - 10 June 2012