+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone on this thread who is chatting about wanting a breast reduction, highlighting pain etc, I had a friend who managed to get her breasts reduced heavily discounted because she found a doctor who agreed that she needed it for medical reasons, not cosmetic. She told me quite openly about the back pain, frequent chiro etc

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toryjoy For This Useful Post:

heartstringz  (24-03-2014),jb23  (24-03-2014),Purple Lily  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yep. I am having my nose fixed. Its not for cosmetic reasons but medical- my nose has been broken several times when i was younger and as a result is completely crooked and has affected my sinuses etc. The dr recommended i have it fixed as i have issues with breathing etc. Just havent got around to doing it yet (mostly because i am terrified!).

I am also considering having my boobs done. Something i have wanted for many years. Dh and i are looking at having a belated honeymoon in thailand in the next year or 2, and my mum suggested i get it done while we are over there although i am still hesitant.

me + he = dd1 (July 2007), dd2 (July 2010), dd3 (August 2012), dd4 (due May 2014) + sil (1997)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes I would get surgery if I could afford it too.

Excess skin once I had lost weight and skin rejuvenation to remove acne scars and treatment to remove current acne Botox and/ or fillers. And a upper eyelid fix what ever it's called my upper lid is starting to sag and I'm only 28 :-( I want bigger perkier boobs. I've had braces as an adult.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have not had any surgery for cosmetic reasons.

I have botox injections about twice a year (except when pregnant or breastfeeding).

I would like to have some fillers in my lips but I am very concerned about the pain of the injections in the lip area.

I have considered lipo suction for the inner thighs but I really think I should work a bit harder to lose 2 or 3 kilos rather than go through lipo. I have also considered breast implants but will wait for a year or two to see how they end up ( I have recently weaned my last bub).

Im so glad these options are available if I chose to go down that path.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I had the money I'd get under my eyes fixed and my teeth fixed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm currently in the process of straightening my teeth with Invisalign so I guess that's cosmetic. I will get then whitened afterwards as well.

After that I would love to get laser corrective surgery on my eyes purely because contact lenses are annoying.

I wouldn't mind a boob lift but not implants.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    What's the difference between a csection scar and an episiotomy scar? They're both scars.

Anyway. I have a friend at the gym who looks amazing. She's 50 but looks 30. The only surgery she's had is breast implants very recently. She now wants Botox and she really doesn't need it. She looks younger than me. I think Botox looks so obvious that I don't like it. I mean, even Andrea on Melbourne housewives (who supposedly has the best plastic surgeon for a husband) looks like she's had work. It's not something I would consider. I am getting closer to 40, and have lines around my eyes when I smile, but no frown lines on my forehead
    CS scar is permanent isn't it? An episitomy scar isn't.. well I assume isn't because I've had 2 and no scarring whatsoever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TeBe View Post
    I have not had any surgery for cosmetic reasons.

I have botox injections about twice a year (except when pregnant or breastfeeding).

I would like to have some fillers in my lips but I am very concerned about the pain of the injections in the lip area.

I have considered lipo suction for the inner thighs but I really think I should work a bit harder to lose 2 or 3 kilos rather than go through lipo. I have also considered breast implants but will wait for a year or two to see how they end up ( I have recently weaned my last bub).

Im so glad these options are available if I chose to go down that path.
    My best friend just returned from Bangkok where she had the tip of her nose made smaller, breast implants and lips filled. I don't get why she thought she needed nose or breast surgery but anyway.. her choice. She had the thinest lips so I can understand why she wanted that done. She said the lips being filled didn't hurt at all, mildly uncomfortable temporarily.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberleygal1 View Post
    CS scar is permanent isn't it? An episitomy scar isn't.. well I assume isn't because I've had 2 and no scarring whatsoever.
    Yours might not have been permanent but plenty of people have scarring from episiotomies. You can't really determine what us possible and what is not based on your personal experience iykwim.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    My c-section scar is pretty much invisible and I have no tummy apron. I have more noticeable scarring from my episiotomy that I had with DD. Everybody is different!

As for the OP? I don't know. Never say never I spose!