+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    I'd love (and I qualify for) a medicare funded breast reduction which I will do when I am finished having other peoples babies I'm a size 14G.
    @headoverfeet Out of interest what is the criteria? I dream of smaller bazookas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I look forward to a breast augmentation in the next few years. I hate my boobs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I don't see myself getting anything on my body done.

I probably won't touch my face either. The only thing I can see becoming a problem for me will be my genetic double chin. My dad's side of the family have all had double chins despite being slim, and it becomes more obvious as they age.

My DH is very adamant that I never have any cosmetic procedures, including botox. I hope that if it ever becomes really important to me to have something done that he will respect my wishes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess I am lucky my body bounced back so well after children. My teeth weren't affected, I have only had a few minor fillings in my life. My boobs are a size 12D and are perky and firm, my tummy is as flat as it was pre babies and I have no stretchmarks anywhere and my weight has gone back to what it was pre pregnancy every time.

I do have a large vein on my lower leg that gets worse during pregnancy and pops out, it's quite painful. I will be having it removed after this last bub. I am also going to get Botox for my migraines after this bub so will use the opportunity to have Botox on a line next to my mouth which I doing like because I don't have the same line on the other side so it looks odd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    I'd love (and I qualify for) a medicare funded breast reduction which I will do when I am finished having other peoples babies I'm a size 14G.
    Do you mind if I ask how you went about finding out if you qualify for the Medicare rebate on this? I am a 10E/F and am extremely over the constant back and neck pain that once I have finished having kids/feeding I will be getting a reduction but I wasn't aware that it could be Medicare funded.
    TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Headoverfeet I was also unaware that there is a medicare rebate - could you give us some more info?

Jb sounds like we are in the same boat! I was a 10F before pregnancy with chronic neck pain, hoping I dont get too much bigger when my milk comes in!

Im going to change my original post. Yes, I want to get a breast reduction. I know I said before that I didnt feel right about changing the body I was given, but I also feel like something is wrong with me for being the size I am. Most manufacturers dont cater for me, finding bras that fit (and that I can actually afford) is a nightmare & im sick of just 'making do' with something that only sort of fits & putting up with the splitting headaches & neck pain it causes. Im going to try making my own & if I cant do that then ill look into the cost of a reduction after im done having kids.

Has anyone here had a reduction & would be able to tell me what the surgery & recovery is like? Also, is there a set maximum amount of cup sizes they can take me down?

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heartstringz it sucks doesn't it? I avoid bra shopping at all costs as it is the most frustrating experience and if I happen to find one that fits it costs the absolute earth.
    I am currently pregnant and at 27 weeks am already a 12H. Hopefully they don't get any bigger when my milk comes in (they didn't last time thank goodness).
    I look forward to the day I don't have to spend a lot of money constantly on chiro and massage just to live as pain free as possible and really look forward to buying pretty bras that don't cost the earth.
    I don't really see this as cosmetic surgery though as I am not doing it for cosmetic purposes at all. I don't think I would put myself through the pain and recovery if it was just cosmetic for me.
    However I do not judge anyone who has cosmetic surgery as no one really knows how a person may feel about themselves and how much it may affect their lives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep jb I know how you feel about bra shopping. I hate it with a passion & envy all the women who can just walk into a department store & buy a bra for $30. 12h - you poor thing! *hugs* I hope they dont get any bigger!

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    What's the difference between a csection scar and an episiotomy scar? They're both scars.

Anyway. I have a friend at the gym who looks amazing. She's 50 but looks 30. The only surgery she's had is breast implants very recently. She now wants Botox and she really doesn't need it. She looks younger than me. I think Botox looks so obvious that I don't like it. I mean, even Andrea on Melbourne housewives (who supposedly has the best plastic surgeon for a husband) looks like she's had work. It's not something I would consider. I am getting closer to 40, and have lines around my eyes when I smile, but no frown lines on my forehead

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there. Yes it worked very well. Amazing results like I said in my original post. According to my doctor who did the treatments, none of the creams on the market actually work and I agree I've tried them all and none get rid of pigment like laser. PM me if you want details of where I went and the costs etc.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Toryjoy For This Useful Post:

jb23  (24-03-2014)