+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Maybe some fillers on my face now that I'm 39, but I don't think I could actually do it unless they knock me out cold and I don't feel the needles going in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I would love to have my loose skin removed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowrain View Post
    I would love to get laser skin resurfacing though - a bad bout of teenage acne has left my entire face red and scarred and I feel incredibly self conscious without make up.
    I have this problem too
    Once I have my baby I want to go to a dermatologist and see how I can get this fixed. I never go in public without makeup ever. I did the other day and I felt like everyone was staring at me!

Id love some Botox around my eyes - and my boobs are pretty good after baby #1 - but if they don't look good after baby #2 I would consider a boob job - but only once out mortgage was paid off. I would feel too guilty otherwise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberleygal1 View Post
    The discussion on sunrise this morning made me curious.

Would you consider or have you had cosmetic surgery and why?

Me personally, no I wouldn't consider it nor have I had it.
    Why? Because I've always been a confident person who's always been comfortable with my body. Even after having 2 children everything went back to how it was pre pregnancy with no stretchmarks, still have my nice boobs and lost the baby weight easily and back to a size 8. Besides, the risks associated with plastic surgery would worry me especially the latest re breast implants.
    I haven't but if I had the money I definitely would only because I'm not confident not since having children I was 52 kgs and 5 foot 4 before babies I'm now currently sitting between 91-94kgs but that's not my concern or problem weight I can loose easily it's my saggy bits and stretch marks I could do with a major tummy tuck lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had braces in my early 20's and My teeth whitened. I have also been getting Botox for the last 3 years on the deep furrow between my eyes and also my forehead. I don't get enough that you would even notice (I can still move my face freely) but the deep furrow between my eyes made me look angry and I now look more relaxed. No one not even my dh or mum knew I got it at first, however both have remarked that I looked less stressed after I got it (I told them it was the mindfulness I'd been doing). I have since told them and although they are both anti cosmetic surgery they agree it has only increased my confidence and doesn't look fake or even noticeable.
    Last edited by RipperRita; 23-03-2014 at 20:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! I would love to get a breast reduction and lift and get some saggy skin taken off. I haven't ever had plastic surgery but if I could I would

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I would have surgery if I could afford it. Botox, bum lift, teeth done, liposuction..... The list is endless..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have considered a breast reduction but I dont think I would ever get it done. Regardless of the fact that my F cup bust (pre-baby) has caused me chronic neck & back pain for many years, I still dont think id feel right about changing the body I was given. Sometimes I do wish I could be free of the pain though.

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would dearly LOVE to get a breast implants.. After having kids my boobs are a total embarrassment.. I don't even take off my padded bra whilst dtd.. When I was pregnant, they looked awsome... but now they are very sad looking saggy sacks.. They don't even fill a padded A cup ;( how very embarrassing.
    Also I would love to get skin resurfacing done.. lots of scaring I don't have much self confidence and by fixing these I can 100% say that I would take off my bra readily !!! Come on hubby, please change your mind and let me ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I want lots done. I want all my saggy skin to be removed - so thigh lift, tummy tuck, arm lift and breast lift and implants (only moderately bigger). That's all to remedy the problems caused by weight loss, and if I had to narrow it down, boobs and thighs would be done first and foremost.

I also want a smaller nose, and my brows to be lifted.