+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryR View Post
    I am moping around the house trying to snap myself out of my current bout of depression and counting down the minutes until I get to escape the house and have hot chocolate with friends.

The kids are watching movies on the projector with popcorn, and are still in their jammies. They are very impressed with this arrangement!

I have to go and clean the boys room while they're distracted!
    Hot chocolate with friends sounds like a great way to spend the morning, hope it cheers you up!
    My kids rooms are horrible, and they haven't even been here this weekend I have pretty much thrown all their crap from everywhere else in the house, into their rooms, which await them when they get home - aren't I mean mummy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am sitting my lazy preggie bum on the couch eating milky bar mousse procrastinating about doing the dishes lol

DH is out with ds1 at the 'hammer shop' aka bunnings! Ds2 is asleep.
    House is a mess, will most likely stay that way lol now that it's raining no washing will get done!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dd and I are here... Sitting waiting for dh to come home so we can go to the BBQ we were supposed to r at at 12:30

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub-that's why it's full of bad grammar and spelling mistakes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    After being away from DH for 2 weeks I'm enjoying sitting on the couch next to him watching DVDs, eating Darrel Lea and in-between doing the washing. It's so nice to be home

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    only just finished feeding my birds, which constitutes most of my morning routine. in my pajamas still. got work at five. really need to finish a job application but i'm so tired. blahhhhhhhhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waiting for DH to come home from the neighbours from fixing their car, seeing what I can cook without going to the shops, have a ton of ironing to do and looking after DD.

I'm making mushroom risotto.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleven Eleven View Post
    Waiting for DH to come home from the neighbours from fixing their car, seeing what I can cook without going to the shops, have a ton of ironing to do and looking after DD.

I'm making mushroom risotto.
    Yummmm! I might make the same for lunch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Hi all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    Hi all
    Hi Hokey

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Littlemissmetal For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (15-01-2012)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Im stuck in a hotel room halfway between my house and the gold coast (we are driving the rest of the way tomorrow) and it is pouring outside. It better not be like this all week up there, ive spent a fortune on amusement part tickets.

Dh is asleep, the boys are being feral. Thank gawd for my ipad.