+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Has anybody bought ASOS maternity clothes?

If so, do you know whether the sizing is big or small?

I am an Australian size 16, and most of the maternity clothes come in that size so I was going to buy a few dresses (I'm jumping the gun given I'm only 6 weeks, but I carry excess weight on my stomach, so permanently look like I'm about 20 weeks pregnant anyway so could start wearing them now anyway).

Some of the dresses are only about $30 - $50, so I figure it's worth a try. The material looks a bit cheap and nasty, but I can't really afford expensive maternity wear atm, and my ones from last time are a bit frumpy.

Does anybody know any other places that sell fun, cheap maternity wear?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I got a size 10 and it was too big so I would say it is generous sizing....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've bought heaps. If its ASOS brand I would agree it's generous sizing but I bought some stuff in French Connection Maternity (from ASOS) and it was a bit smaller I thought. I bought three eight dollar singlets from the ASOS brand which are getting me through as I wear them under some of my normal clothes. I'm 22 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    "generous sizing" is music to my slightly fat ears. I might order one or two to see then, rather than half a dozen then.

I am closer to a size 14 bust (but closer to size 18 waist), so I have an issue with size 16 dresses gaping around the arms.