+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bleeding in Pregnancy

Hi girls!

I am 14 weeks today and I woke up to wipe and find blood - again. This has happend on and off since 11 weeks and I am pretty much over it because I had the NT scan early because of it and baby is fine and OB said not to worry either.

But now of course I worry more because morning sickness finished up a week ago and it gets harder to find the HB on the doppler because everything is in front of the baby and when I find it its for a few sec and BAM it's gone again!

I do acupuncture and she has me on anti miscarriage herbs which because of the bleeding she still has me on. Last time I bled was at 13 weeks so I thought this stage was over. I have a scan for the cervical length on the 27th of this month. Has anyone had on off bleeding and everything was OK?

Thanks girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, I don't have any bleeding but have just hit 14 weeks and constantly worry if things are ok even though I had the nt scan last week. It's such a stressful process. If its happened before & everything has been ok I'd just try to stay positive. All the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hopefully to put your mind at ease I had bleeding with my DS during my first trimester including a massive bleed at 9 weeks (I am talking blood running down my legs, waking up in the morning covered in blood). I guess like you I kind of relaxed a little once I had my 12 week scan & all was good only to then have another massive bleed at 16 weeks but an emergency scan showed a happy healthy bub with a good strong heartbeat. The bleed at 16 weeks was the last time it happened and I went on to deliver a healthy bub at 37 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls!

I panick as I have being pregnant twice before, first I lost really early around the 6 week mark (sac was only measuring 5 weeks), and in June I had an ectopic and lost a tube. This is our miracle baby as it was made when we were told IVF was our only chance, and this baby was made the cycle after cancelled IVF. So I sort of have this thing in my head that nothing can go wrong with the baby, if you get what I mean lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I bled with my second as I had a sub chorionic hematoma and a low lying placenta.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my ob is great. He is checking everything do u an really grateful

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had bleeding several times with DS1.

The worst was at 11 or 12 weeks where I had a huge gush of bright red blood with clots, and I honestly believed I was losing him. They did tests though, and was all ok. They could never determine what was causing it, and I still don't know to this day.

Sending hugs, I know how stressful it is

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you're not having any cramping or pain, I don't think you should worry too much. I had bleeding once, at 15w+5, but as soon as I told my OB that I didn't have any pain, he said not to worry.

Easier said than done, I say!