+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnancy Insomnia

I think I am finally going to lose the plot! 26 weeks pregnant, newly separated with a 4 yo ds and I am averaging 3.5 hours sleep per night for the past month. None of my usual methods are working! Any suggestions? Though if you're reading this you probably have insomnia too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My doctor prescribed Temazapan which I had every few days - but only gives about 4 hours sleep. I then was prescribed Circadin (melatonin), gives 8 hours of relaxing sleep, you can still get up to go to the loo or tuck in a toddler and it just means you get back into bed and can fall asleep straight away, with no hangover in the morning. I highly recommend it.

Similar Threads

1. insomnia!
    By MinnieMouse81 in forum Anxiety & Panic Disorders
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-08-2012, 14:51