+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ohana85 View Post
    Hi Justwanttobeamummy, looks like I may be TTC same time as you! I was so desperate to travel before a buby, but have now decided to bring the ttc date forward to July, and hopefully take my bub when they are 1 overseas (this may sound naive, but I have spoken to numerous people travelling with babies, and I think it is doable ).

So this week I am going to get my rubella immunity checked and routine bloods done, hormone profile etc. Have you guys thought about doing that? I am kinda freaking out about the rubella thing, if I am not immune, I am so scared of vaccines- the side effects etc I am sure I recieved the MMR as a kid anyway.

Jeremel, how is the wedding planning going? I miss the whole wedding wizz bang, i loved planning it so much, the stress was crazy but the excitement was unreal!

Anyway I am hoping this half of the year flies by and I will have my baby bump

x
    Hey well wedding planning is just crazy at the moment but i now have my bridesmaids agreeing to the dress i want them in so that's always a bonus!! So starting earlier now??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey again everyone, just letting you know that some David Jones stores are having big 20-25% off early everything baby in the next few weeks do if you're a massive planner (like me) you might want to check it out. We are only buying the cot, and hubby is making the rest of it, but we need to be able to color match the paint so we want to get the cot really early so he isn't left madly making furniture later on. 20% nursery furniture is pretty significant , plus they have great deals on prams and carseats!

I can't help it. I'm not even pregnant but I think we're going to buy the cot . Madness! One of my colleagues recently had her baby super premature so I want our nursery absolutely finished by about 6 months in. Luckily she had packed her hospital bag the day before!

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi

I'm TTC in September too! DP and I are doing IUI through a clinic. We've already got our referral and I am ITCHING to go now, but I know we should wait a little closer, so we're holding out til May to go to the clinic for the first time.

In the mean time, I'm exercising more, eating better, will start taking a pre conception vitamin and and will waste my time on bubhub!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I too will be TTC at the end of the year! I'm a little bit excited! Going to get fit first to make things easier on my poor body though!