+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hahaha..."get that up ya" = solid gold!

I rarely fart around DH & we've been together for over 11 years! I just feel a tad embarrassed to fart in the presence of others (except young DS). DH doesn't think I should hold them back, so maybe I should get over myself & just fart with gay abandon?!

DH farts a fair bit - the farts that sound like a duck are hilarious. My least favourite sounding fart are the ones that sound a bit 'wet'.

Once as a teenager I was staying at a friends place & we were watching a beauty pageant on tv. I was really full of wind & every time I laughed hard I would accidentally let out massively loud farts! Her mum was watching tv with us & I was so embarrassed

The word 'fart' is funny in itself I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated View Post
    I fart in the supermarket because there is nothing funnier than being in the next aisle and hearing someone walk smack bang into your cloud.
    I love doing this!
    I also love farting silently next to DH in the shopping centre and walking off. The look on his face is priceless!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    A vegan diet means we are constantly farting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD just seems full of fart.
    It always come out when i cuddle her like u squeeze her too hard she farts. Yesterday i picked her up upside down while we were playing and her legs bent over and her bum was right in my face and a fart popped out i swear i could feel the air hit my face it was sooo gross and she was hysterical. She also tells me to pull her finger and if she farts she goes "oh! i think i stood on a frog!" disgusting child.

Often my farts are silent and i always say to my hubby if we are just sitting on couch, as soon as ive done it "can you smell petrol?" and he always takes a big sniff. 6 yrs and he still gets it haha loooser

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated View Post
    I fart in the supermarket because there is nothing funnier than being in the next aisle and hearing someone walk smack bang into your cloud.
    DP does that too, or does it next to me and runs off. The key is to 'cut it off' though....wave your hands behind your bum so the smell doesn't follow you. And if he doesn't nick off on me, he will say really loudly how bad my fart smells!

Our kelpie is guilty of crop dusting all the time. He'll come up to you for a rub, get what he wants, fart, look at his butt, and walk away in disgust. Often he'll look back at whoever gave him the rub like he's accusing them of making him fart.

When DP and i first got together, i was a bit shy about bodily functions in front of him (i couldn't even poo if he was home with me!). So before we were farting in front of each other (he calls it opening the flood gates), i'd hold it in all day. Now i have a pretty sensitive stomach, and anything can set me off, milk, coffee, pizza, alcohol, pasta, bread, air etc, i fart a lot! So i used to hold it in, and we'd go to bed. I'd often wake up in the morning and he'd be grinning or gagging, depending on what i'd eaten the day before as i'd fart all night in my sleep, and they'd often be the most rotten, hot, dangerous farts you could imagine. Thank god i never did it during sex.

I have a girlfriend who accidentally farted while her husband was doing some maintenance to her downstairs...she said he threw up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyGuts View Post
    Often my farts are silent and i always say to my hubby if we are just sitting on couch, as soon as ive done it "can you smell petrol?" and he always takes a big sniff. 6 yrs and he still gets it haha loooser
    Haha, DP gets me with that all the time too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharing is caring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, one more too. When i was about 8 i used to want to hang out with my older brother and his friends all the time, you know, they were cool and i was the ace little sister type thing. So my brother had a friend staying the night, and i nagged to be able to sleep in with them, much to my brothers annoyance. So they waited until i'd fallen asleep and got this big fat plastic syringe, the type to worm big farm animals with. One of them farted into it (I'm assuming bare bum fart too, how else could you get it in?) and then they expelled it up my nose while i was asleep. I woke up in tears, breathing like a bull out of my nose, crying and gagging. It was the worst smell i've ever smelt, like rotten egg condensed into vomit. After that, i never wanted to hang out with those mean boys again. I can laugh about it now, but it was so gross at the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Jasper is mean & when I've accidentally farted in public and im just trying to move on with my life like it never happened he's pointed directly at my bottom and yelled 'popping! Mummy! Mummy popping!!'

Shanks... :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    omg..
    I should not of read this thread.
    I do not ever want to go supermarket shopping again!
    hahahahaah