+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    GrabbyCrabby is offline She is everything I need, that I never knew I wanted... She is everything I want, that I never knew I needed...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dear DD, you do not need your hat on your head, because
    a, we aren't going outside; and
    b, even if we did, the sun is not up at 0300.
    Back to bed Missy Moo...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    to those that need them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabbyCrabby View Post
    Back to bed Missy Moo...
    Hehe cute <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Dear bed,

You're so amazing with new sheets on. Why do I have to get out of you. It's raining. I just want to stay & snuggle all day! *sigh*

Tired pregnant lady.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabbyCrabby View Post
    Back to bed Missy Moo...
    This made me giggle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dear Stupid Woman at the water park,

Are you stupid or just arrogant?
    If you are just plain stupid, then may I suggest NOT standing smack bang in the MIDDLE of an over crowded kids pool/splash zone on a 35 degree day, if you DON'T want to get wet.
    If you are just an arrogant b1tch, pull your freaking head in! Who the hell do you think you are casting dirty looks at babies, toddlers and small children who are running and enjoying the ONLY space built for them in the entire park, and mumbling to your friends about what little sh!ts they are for splashing you.
    Because the next time you mumble under your breath at someones child and try to stare them down and intimidate them, you may not find its the child of someone with as much restraint as me, and you could end up with a well deserved punch in the mouth.

I hope you got terrible sunburn, and feel like crap for the next week, you stupid, evil, self serving cow.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningWithScissors For This Useful Post:

LimeGiraffe  (25-01-2012)

AndrewTheEmu is offline Bubhub Ambassador - tongue in cheek
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear boss

You are a jerk.

The end.

No JK here goes
    Dear boss,
    What on earth is in your head? Seriously? I don't think I want to know. You treat me SO unfairly and you don't care. NO it's NOT just about you. NO it's just NOT about the business. I am a person too! I have dedicated years of service to your business. I have stood strong when everyelse buckled. I have fulfilled and exceeded every job, every task you have ever assigned me. I am always well presented, professional, and friendly. You have never thanked me for any of those times I have single handedly saved your business from failing. You have gone and built a team around me, had me train them, had me train the NEW boss, and then went and pretty much made me redundant. WTF?? you have never fulfilled and promise you have made me. You have cost me thousands in childcare. And when I finally find a new position and resign from your *beeeep* business, I know there will be no fuss, no send off, no thank you, in fact you'll probably be mad at me. Well *beep* to you. Youve used me one to many times.

And on that note,
    Dear me
    You idiot! Pull your finger out. Get off bubhub and call those jobs back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear DH,

Telling me my cleavage looks great and I should get it out more often while I am standing on top of the bathtub in my underwear, cleaning mould off the bathroom wall because you never seem able to turn on the damn ceiling fan, with 2 kids at my feet, is not in my opinion either a compliment or a turn on. If you want some, maybe you could try making a move every now and again, instead of leaving EVERYTHING up to me...... including our s3x life!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear stupid girl at work,

When you left I did your job in 3x8hr days compared to your 5x10hr days. It may not have been as neat but the job got done.
    After asking me to do you guys a favour and fill in for 2 mornings, leaving a message in the diary saying that I need to be retrained but 'better off to avoid using her'is just *****y.

Yes I have been out of that roll for 9 months and things have changed, but I'm am up for being retrained (even though I am happy on mat leave, and really don't need to be working). Then insinuating that I am not worth the time or effort to retain is just downright nasty. Especially in a public diary!

Argh! I remember why I get so frustrated working in that place.

So please, don't bother calling when someone calls in sick and you would like to go home. You can do a 15 hour day for all I care!

Regards,
    Me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear idiot drivers on the m1 at Springwood.

It is 80km/hr due to roadworks do slow down

It's raining so slow down

It's dark so put your headlights on

The road is a mess due to the above please slow down

Thanking You
    Concerned driver