+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dear DS2,
    Sleep. You are ten weeks old. You are tired. Staying awake from 10:30am - 9pm yesterday is not fun for any of us least of all me when you scream the second I put you down. The fact that today is shaping up the same does not inspire confidence.

Dear DH,
    I'm trying really hard to be supportive of you taking a huge business loan on while we are already in a lot of debt (all of it yours) so that you can take a commission only job, but honestly I'm nervous and would really rather you didnt when the industry isn't going well. Sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews

Wishing

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thinkingaboutit For This Useful Post:

ToughCookie  (23-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear DH,
    No, we do not need a second computer just because you want to play games while I'm on bubhub! Maybe you could do the dishes? xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear MIL,

Youre a self-absorbed, ignorant, controlling woman.
    Shutting out any acknowledgment of my influence over my daughters name by nicknaming her after your own mother cuts deep.
    Having a daughter means i have a mother daughter relationship. ME... MY daughter.
    Just because im not his ex doesnt mean i dont exist and just because i WAS 'the other woman' doesnt mean i dont have feelings.
    I have plenty of feelings, and you're hurting all of them.
    Im THE woman now. Sorry to break the control you had.
    Push this mummah bear too far and ill attack.

Lots of (returned false) love,

The "lost puppy" your son "got pregnant".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dear DH. Get off your **** and apply for a new, better job. Stop b*tching that you hate your current job and do something about! And also, stop saying you can do this job or that job when you know damn well you can!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear DP(?),
    I'm guessing by the lack of apology for the hurtful comment you made earlier and the silent treatment I'm now receiving that I was right in thinking we were over...

GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Thanks
    Reviews
    :hug

You'll have to excuse the iPhone auto correct. It sax!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear DP,

Telling me that you are no longer attracted to me as a person, is not made better by saying that you're still physically attracted to me, and this is why I have spent the last almost 12 months telling you I feel unwanted because I get no affection (hugs, kisses or s3x) from you?

Dropping this bomb on me a week after our DD's tonsillectomy, which was THE hardest thing I've had to endure in my life, is just awesome!

It also doesn't help that your reason is "Your patience with me is dwindling and you're not the same as when I fell in love with you".

Of course I'm not the same bl00dy person!! I've had a child, moved 4000kms away from everything I knew, been sleep deprived for the better part of the last 6 months, am pregnant with our 2nd child and effectively a single mum for 10 days a fortnight, with a child that has been difficult at the best of times... Does this not explain my lacking patience of late?

You go to work and all you have to worry about is washing (once every 10 days), and getting up to go to work. WTF is wrong in your head?!?!

Also, you not remembering a damn thing I ever say and expecting me to keep telling you things a billion times a day, is infuriating! How could I not lose patience?

Grow up and realise we are not 25 and child free anymore, or I will take myself and my babies back to our friends and family!

P.S. You have been a parent for 18 months also, could you please figure out how to make breakfast for DD without having to consult me on what, how, where, when. It's not that flipping hard!!!

Opinionated is offline Winner 2009 - Best Avatar
    You know you love me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dear MIL,
    You have 4 children. If you are lonely, blame the ones that moved interstate to get the hell away from you. Also, stop comparing my children to their cousins. We don't want to know anything about that family of low lifes and that includes their spawn. As far as our children are concerned, they don't exist because we have never told them they do and want to keep it that way. When they stole money out of our wallets, it was a bit of a deal breaker.

When this baby pops out and it is a different gender to what you have predicted all the way along, don't tell me you had a dream the day before and you were actually right after all.

No. We will not be naming this child after anyone in your family, despite naming our first two after people in mine. Your taste in names is downright horrible.

Last but not least, the world does not revolve around you. Your life is the way it is because of the decisions you have made. To have friends, you have to be one. Giving birth to someone does not guarantee having someone look after you, especially since you didn't look after them in childhood. Your childrens success is not because of you, it is despite you. The reason you are lonely is because you know it all, are always right and never consider another person's opinion. You are just too tiring to be around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear DS
    No matter how many times you choose to sleep on my side of my queen size bed I will always relocate you to the other side aka your side with your teddy and numerous layers of padding and water proofing so when you play with your willy in the middle of the night and leave it outside your nappy you don't flood my mattress.

Also no matter how many times you put your leg or legs on top of me I will move them until you realize your are not welcome.

Vent over

Blame the iPhone for the spelling mistakes.