+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dear "Friend",

Thank you for putting how much you love surprises above the fact that I'm already about to have a melt down due to anxiety and stress, you KNOW "surprises" make things worse, especially if you tell me about them beforehand and then make me wait to find out what it is, so thank you for making it just that bit harder to sleep tonight, and to ensure the panic attack will be even WORSE when it hits.
    Ffs, why can't you just get it through your head? I hate surprises. They really, really stress me out, they make me anxious and panicky and I HATE them with a passion. No, it doesn't matter what it "is" or what it could possibly be, and no, it doesn't matter that you wouldn't get me anything bad. It's the SURPRISE BIT that makes it worse. Why do you think no one ever throws me surprise parties!? Because I'll end up hiding in the bathroom, crying my eyes out.
    I don't like them, so thank you so much. I'm just going to go curl up in my shower and hyperventilate and cry for the next few hours, so THANK YOU.

-Me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tasha1984 View Post
    I'm sorry, I know it's probably frustrating as all hell... But that made me snort my solo out my nose.
    Oh it was but she had stopped singing about the texta and then she made up a song about how to peel a banana and not to drop it so the dogs eat it...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nazgul For This Useful Post:

kriista  (25-01-2012),Turk EnJayDee  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear me.
    You need to be more assertive in your real life, and stop putting up with sh!t from your inlaws and your fiances EX-inlaws.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear me, turn off your brain stop thinking and stressing and go the hell to sleep!!! Lol that is all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope it's ok to add my bit here

Dear Hubby,

Please change a dirty nappy on your own just once, I do them everyday can you please just do one without needing my help, what are you going to do when I am not here to help you, and please take DS sometimes without being asked especially when I need a break, yes I love him but I do need a break from him every now and then, I don't want to pretend I need to go to the toilet just to get a break. And please stop sneaking off to the bedroom and laying on the bed for a nap when you get home, I'm tired too, saying you fell on the bed and your face hit the pillow when you plugged your phone in is not funny when I'm tired too. And please give DS a full bottle, it's not just my job and I don't have to take him when I finish what I was doing. And when he feeds at the same time we have tea how about you offer to have yours last or better yet just take him, or how about you eat a little faster, keep chewing don't just have a break I'm over having cold meals every time.

Dear MIL

I can't stand you, you say nasty things and make everyone feel uncomfortable, you should have asked if it was ok to come and visit for 2 weeks and bring a friend before you booked it, you are causing a problem between me and DH and that makes me not like you even more. I'm so glad you don't live here.

Dear Son,

I love you little man, your such a good boy I am so lucky to have you, your the sweetest little thing, I'm so proud that we created such a beautiful, happy and relaxed baby, your beautiful smile makes everything good. I can't imagine life without you anymore and I wouldn't want to.

That is all, thanks for the vent.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bigZ For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (23-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear DP

I know you work long hours and need relaxation time when you get home and on weekends. But to sit there on the F888king playstation all day when your 3 month old DD is in front of you doing things for the first time, and you don't even LOOK, i don't get that. You are choosing playstation over her first months of life. I don't get that. At all.

Get off your A*se and help me. Saying cooking and cleaning and looking atfer children is a womans JOB is one thing... but by that logic mowing lawns and doing house repairs must be mans work? So why don't you effing DO IT?

You have the gall to tell me to mow the lawn!

F off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear DH,

Sorry that sex has been very painful for me for the last few months, but i don't want you to feel rejected so we still DTD.
    This pain i go through for your gratification makes it extra unpleasant to hear "It doesn't feel like anything anymore."
    No? Then bloody get off and it won't be happening again!

Love, your DW

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear BFF

You have called me from Sydney numerous times over the last few years, telling me, often crying, what an a*rse your husband is, that he drinks too much, smokes too much, and is a bstard to you, spat on you and called you names; got drunk and fell down stairs, in front of your 3 yr DD.

So please don't be offended when I ask you not to bring him to my wedding, when i invited you, you were not together; just because you've had a reconciliation, which I expect to be temporary as you told me you never want to have sex with him as you don't find him the least bit attractive, doesn't mean he is invited as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Dear step mum,

I don't see why this is so hard to understand. If you bag out and mouth off about someone's mother repeatedly for 8 years funnily enough they don't want to pretend to be friends anymore. I know you don't like me, so WTF anyway. I know you want to play nicey nice for my dad and I've wanted to be peaceful for him, but I'm over it. It's done.

At least now I think my dad even gets it, last time I was on the phone to him you tried to snatch the phone off him to gleefully brag how awesome your life is... He wouldn't let you.

And you even asked me why I didn't want to talk to you anymore and I freaking told you and you didn't even flinch or even remotely express any kind of remorse. So.... Basically... You can just go f-yourself you incredibly stupid vindictive insecure child.

Oh & BTW its pretty obvious - to everyone - why you hate my mum so much. Must suck to be with someone for 8 years and they're still in love with their ex. But THAT'S NOT HER FAULT!!! Actually the reason he still loves her is she's a way better person than you'll ever be. And bad mouthing her to her daughter though you haven't even seen her yourself for about 4 years just proves that further. But just to be very very clear - she doesn't want him. He's begged for her back many times and she says no. She's not in love with him. So maybe... Just maybe... Take up your issues with HIM and stop telling ME my mother is pathetic or an f-ing user or whatever else you want to call her.

But yeah I am sorry- sucks to be you

From me.
    Last edited by Boobycino; 23-01-2012 at 06:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dear DH
    You are being a rude moody jerk and I've had enough. I get you have the dreaded man flu and may drop at any minute but a) I didn't give you the flu, b) I've been taking care of you without so much as a thank you and c) you roar at those kids one more time because they are playing loudly and you refuse to sleep somewhere else I'm going to make sure this man flu causes you to lose the ability to speak!!

I love you. We didn't give you the flu nor are we forcing you to continue to work and not take time to recover. You're a big boy and obviously quite capable of making your own stupid decisions but just... Shut.... Up and go to sleep!!!!

Love DW