+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Doggy

Puh-leese stop farting!!! When you fall asleep on the gas vents I seriously wonder if you are going to blow us all to smithereens the next time you let one (silently) go.

Dear DP

Please stop laughing when the dog farts and I then start gagging and throw up in the pot plant. It is NOT funny. And I will not be responsible for my actions when I bring out my mafia tendencies and do away with both of you. Or at least banish you somewhere until I can't reach up high in the kitchen again.

Thank you. That is all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wickedly Happy For This Useful Post:

scarymarygoldfish  (25-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Dear MIL
    You are not my mother, you will never be my mother. And no I will not open up to you and tell you my hearts innermost thoughts and feelings. I don't do that with many people let alone people I do not trust, or people that use that information to manipulate me.
    Yes I'm married to your precious son so that does mean I am no number one to him, not you. I know you are struggling with this but calling DH 6 times a day and using emotional blackmail will not help you, us or our relationship.
    We do love you but please back off.
    Cheers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook View Post
    Dear MIL
    You are not my mother, you will never be my mother. And no I will not open up to you and tell you my hearts innermost thoughts and feelings. I don't do that with many people let alone people I do not trust, or people that use that information to manipulate me.
    Yes I'm married to your precious son so that does mean I am no number one to him, not you. I know you are struggling with this but calling DH 6 times a day and using emotional blackmail will not help you, us or our relationship.
    We do love you but please back off.
    Cheers.
    Cheeky chook... I could have written this just exchanging MIL for my FIL. I feel your pain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    'Dear' husband,
    I understand you work long hours in a mundane job and 'never get a break' but FFS! Neither do I you twerp!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zombiekitty For This Useful Post:

BuffyLove  (21-01-2012),RenovatorMum  (16-01-2012),Turk EnJayDee  (16-01-2012)

mystical mumma is offline * ʇı ǝןoʇs sǝıɹıɐɟ ǝɥʇ ˙˙˙puıɯ ʎɯ ʇsoן ʇuǝʌɐɥ ı *
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dear Mother of step son,

Would u please, pretty please, step up and be a mother.

It's really not that hard.

Perhaps instead of getting knocked up to ur current bloke just to keep him around u could have paid more attention to the numerous other kids u have to a multitude of other men...

Oh and also, club ware is not suitable to be worn to the shops in the day, I think it's time u start dressing a little classier, stop bleaching ur hair getting fake tans and fake nails and instead put all of ur kids first.

No we will not be paying for all of the school fees and uniforms... We will pay half, u shouldn't have spent money drinking and going out over the weekend.

Stupid *************************

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mystical mumma For This Useful Post:

AppleIsleSMum  (16-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dear DH,

I am up every night with our 9 week old who thanks to a windy tummy wakes every hour at least. I am *tired*, so if I ask you to take him a couple of nights a week and let him nap from 8-11 on your chest while you sit on the rocking chair in front of the tv (where you would have been anyway) so I can get a teensy bit of unbroken sleep please don't whinge that it's hard work and you're not getting to relax. Sitting with your feet up eating chocolate and watching movies with an unconscious child on you is not work you lazy git. Ps love you darl.

Dear DS2,
    I know you're a sicky baby. That's ok. I admire that you're unbothered by it. But if you could just stop projectile spewing in my face that'd be fab. Turbo vomit launched up my nasal passages at 3am does not make a happy mummy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CluckySC For This Useful Post:

kalgirl  (16-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear DH
    Spending quality time with you kids does not mean sitting on your ar*e on the couch with your ipad while the kids play in front of you. Yet you complain you don't see them enough due to your long work hours.

We live in and own a house. With that comes responsibility like mowing lawns, cleaning pools, and general house maintenance. Please get off your aforementioned ar*se and do some of it! I cannot do it all by myself. AND when I ask you if you would mind doing some of it, do not just say 'you just need to tell me to do these things and I'll do it'............ I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER! You take the initiative and do it!

When you offer to clean the kitchen after I've been slaving in it all day, please clean it properly ie stack dishwasher correctly and wipe the benches. Otherwise I just have to come along afterwards and secretly clean it properly cause if you catch me you get all huffy and whinge saying why should you bother doing it all.

GRRR...
    I needed that.
    Last edited by RenovatorMum; 16-01-2012 at 07:34. Reason: adding..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RenovatorMum For This Useful Post:

BuffyLove  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by singlemumma82 View Post
    Dear ex DP,

Why cannot you not understand how much I am hurting right now? First you accidentally gave me herpes down there and then told me it was karma for my younger days, then you gave me gifts you had obviously brought yourself for Xmas and then completely ignored my 30th and abused me 10 minutes before my special dinner for being a materialistic brat, and now you want to be friends? I treat my enemies better than you ever treated me but it still doesn't stop me loving you so much

Please, just leave me be and stop messaging me about all the random things which happen in your day.

From a very sad and lonely girl
    Oh wow... I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through all of that. That must have been a very hard relationship to be in. *Hugs* Tell him where to go. You don't deserve that xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

singlemumma82  (16-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear MIL,

Until you can see that treating your ex DIL LIKE an actual daughter was a huge reason why your son felt he was married to his sister, I'm going to have issues.
    Let go of her and back your own son up.
    Yes, men can be assholes, and your son and i did the wrong thing, but he's your flesh and blood. Dont hate him like the man like the one that mistreated you. Not all men should be hated.

Just because the man who abused me is still in my life does NOT make me a bad mother or person, it simply means I've built up the courage to face my fears and deal with my problems in a way that doesn't tear my family apart. Im not abused any longer and i never will be again because i took action. Why do you think you have a right to judge me?

You came into my home and called me a lost puppy BECAUSE id been abused yet you use being abused as an excuse every time i see you and then you insist that youre such a strong, level-headed woman... Ive been independent 6 years now and raised a son without help or family support. I study full time AND work. Im no lost puppy and i wont ever forget that you said it.

Also... no. I appreciate that you want something to do but you cant set up the nursery for us. This is mine and your son's child. Not yours.

Respect me and let go of ex DIL and i will be more willing to have you involved.

Dont judge differences in others and expect not to be judged in return.

Hope youre well,

Me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear sil,

I'm glad you're on your merry way home. It's nice when you come visit but I sure am glad you've moved to a other state. Your great, in very,very, very small doses. I don't know how your DF does it. I really don't. Unless he's secretly like you.
    1. Don't tell me what to do with my child considering he is MY child.
    2. Just because you mind children as your job, it doesn't mean that you know what it's like to be a parent. Why? Because you get to go home to your DF, cook a meal, put your feet up and relax followed by a good sleep in. You don't have to worry about those children 24/7.
    3. You're not smarter than everyone so stop trying to make everyone look like an idiot OR don't look at them like they're an idiot. You do it to everyone so ease up princess.
    4. Saying "mummy" and "daddy" at your age isn't cool.
    5. Yes, it is a shock that I'm not taking your sh** anymore. It's amazing how much stronger I have become since becoming a mother. It's probably because people loved to point out what I was doing "wrong" as a first time mum. No, I refuse to let people tell me how to parent my child and I refuse to have anybody talk to me like I'm an idiot or disrespect me.

Have a safe trip!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

LimeGiraffe  (16-01-2012)