+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dear ex DP,

Why cannot you not understand how much I am hurting right now? First you accidentally gave me herpes down there and then told me it was karma for my younger days, then you gave me gifts you had obviously brought yourself for Xmas and then completely ignored my 30th and abused me 10 minutes before my special dinner for being a materialistic brat, and now you want to be friends? I treat my enemies better than you ever treated me but it still doesn't stop me loving you so much

Please, just leave me be and stop messaging me about all the random things which happen in your day.

From a very sad and lonely girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear BIL, just because you do not think my interests are important does not mean you have the right to ruin my life because you think it is not important...perhaps next time you drive around unlicensed and I see you I will see fit to ruin your life? You are a good driver but you have still never held a license. After last weekend I now know what and where you drive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for that. I still haven't been able to say lychee when talking about more than one hehe

*Dear iPhone, stop autocorrecting all my swear words you piece of shut.
    Can't!
    DYAC...go to he'll*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear DH,

I know you are trying to make sure I'm looking after myself, but next time I say I don't feel like dinner and you tell me I have to eat or I'll starve the baby, I might just dump YOUR dinner on your head. Hard.

P.S, The body pillow is MINE. Drool on it again and I will suffocate you with it!

Dear prehistoric washing machine,
    Please die, please! Every time you croak, splutter or groan I pray that this is the last time, but you just don't die! You soldier on every day, and while you have given me more than 10 years service, I really want the pretty new samsung machine I saw!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningWithScissors For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (16-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear dp, if you had not flung the cat off the bed in such an aggressive manner she would not have hit the dressing table and knocked your laptop onto the floor smashing the corner. Now please stop taking your frustration out on the rest of us because you are in such a foul mood.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear DH,
    If you hadn't thrown such a hissy fit last night when I asked you to read TWO WHOLE CHAPTERS of a dad's guide to pregnancy book, in the hopes that you might get a bit more involved in this pregnancy and understand how I'm feeling this time around, you might have gotten lucky for the first time in months. Instead you can just suffer, and don't even think of complaining!!
    Grrr.

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    dear family,
    'im pregnant but dont tell anyone' means that.
    i lost a child at 19 weeks, im in no rush to tell everyone and have to deal with questions if i dont make it to term

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear DH,

Apple stickers belong in the bin, not in the sink, on the bench or on whatever dishes are waiting to be washed. Nor do they belong on the eyes of the picture of me on the fridge!

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MoonMoon For This Useful Post:

Cazza1981  (15-01-2012),chicken and eggs mum  (15-01-2012),CupidsVictim  (23-01-2012),Lemmings  (16-01-2012),Mod-Nomsie  (18-01-2012),mummaof4  (26-01-2012),scarymarygoldfish  (25-01-2012),Stiflers Mom  (16-01-2012),stillwaiting  (15-01-2012),SugarSkull  (16-01-2012),Zombie_eyes  (15-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Facebook friend,
    I'm sorry if I don't complain about pregnancy enough, or that I've "only" posted one shot of my belly and one ultrasound shot.

I'm as excited as every pregnant woman is but just because I'm not talking about it, posting about it on Facebook everyday doesn't make me ungrateful about pregnancy.

-_- I sometimes wonder why I'm keeping this friend around..

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear mil
    Go home!..just because u bring visitors to MY house does not mean I need to entertain them if I'm having a couple of mins to myself on the lounge does not mean 'I'm shy' I JUST DON'T CARE TO DO SMALL TALK all day

Me and he = DD 18 months and belly bub ( May2012)