+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Vent thread... 'Dear....'

Dear Dad,
    Thanks for agreeing to pick me up a few lychees when you went to the supermarket like I asked you to. Maybe I should have specified before giving you my keycard though that to me 'a few' does not translate as 6kg and $60 worth. Now I don't have a great deal of money to do this weeks food shop... On the upside nevermind, I wouldn't be able to fit the food shop in the fridge anyway seeing as it's full of blardy lychees.

What's your vent?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Dad,

Thank you so much for telling me the day before you arrive here that you are no longer staying with us, buth rather in a hotel 45 minutes away. Even though you do your groceries as you need them, as rarely as that is as you just eat out. Other people, with say an 18 month old child, do not.

I would have appreciated more notice and also for you to have told me the true reason (that your wife doesn't want to stay here) rather than blame the company. I know this is true because they were only flying you over for Sunday night and Monday. YOU chose to come for the whole weekend!!!

That is all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear parents in law, please come to the front door and knock if you visit unannounced. Please stop coming around the house and walking straight in the back door, it is an invasion of my privacy. Sometimes I like to walk from bathroom to bedroom starkers.

In fact, please just text or call before coming around. That would be even better.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saltygirl For This Useful Post:

FloatingFairy  (14-01-2012),kirstyandmick  (15-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear DH,

Stop being a whingey whining child. I'm 10 weeks pregnant and could care less to move off the couch so don't expect me to be full of energy until this M/S passes. How bout you use your brain and go take DD out for a few hours and leave me alone?

Thanks for the opportunity for a vent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im sorry, I know these are serious but they are just so funny... The lychee one has me in tears

Sent from my LG-P500 using BubHub

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaOJ For This Useful Post:

mummaof4  (26-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Dear DF,
    Did you really have to let that putrid smell escape your body, right under the aircon vent. It is not funny watching me gag.
    OMG.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guest1234 For This Useful Post:

lovemybabies!  (14-01-2012),onkybear  (14-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH

I know your secret... you slept in bed all day and set your alarm for 30 mins before i come home to do a quick tidy of the house and make out that you have been cleaning all day... You feel guilty so i will let you take me out for dinner.... So i dont have to cook and clean up after it LMAO

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cazza1981 For This Useful Post:

laurea  (14-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sent from my HTC Desire S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckySC View Post
    Dear Dad,
    Thanks for agreeing to pick me up a few lychees when you went to the supermarket like I asked you to. Maybe I should have specified before giving you my keycard though that to me 'a few' does not translate as 6kg and $60 worth. Now I don't have a great deal of money to do this weeks food shop... On the upside nevermind, I wouldn't be able to fit the food shop in the fridge anyway seeing as it's full of blardy lychees.

I know that's mighty inconvenient for you but it's a pretty hilarious image, thanks for sharing
    It's not nearly as bad as 6kg of lychees but I once handed my wallet to a boyfriend at the service station and asked him to get me some water. He returned with an empty wallet and about 6L of water... I was like

Back on topic -
    Dear DP,
    STOP USING MY CUP!! It's the only thing in the house that I call "mine" and I warned you about this before we moved in together. There is a whole shelf of other cups you can use!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckySC View Post
    Dear Dad,

What's your vent?
    Your dad sounds like my mum

Dear mum,
    If I ask you to buy me just a chicken breast, it doesn't need I need 6 months worth!