Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated View Post
    Your post must just have been poorly recieved or not the popular opinion. If you don't have posts that everyone agrees with, they can just dissapear into thin air.
    Really? I don't find this at all - I quite often post things that are not popular opinion and they don't vanish. I do notice that rude, unhelpful and upsetting posts vanish though.

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What beautiful responses, thank you so much .

The post didn't disappear, I was told that it was reported and deleted. I cannot fathom why, and as someone who tries hard to contribute relevant, articulate and diplomatic posts to the forum, this really hurt me. It hurt me so badly that I figured I should remove the thing that was hurting and leave the forum altogether. I didn't say goodbye for attention, I've never sought much attention here before and I'm not going to start now. I genuinely did it to let people know where I was going, to make sure I didn't lose touch with members who might like to stay friends, and to provide myself with some closure.

I hope to get more clarification on the deletion issue. If I can understand why it happened I can probably get past it.

Again, many thanks for your responses. After providing me with a horrible, teary morning, BubHub has warmed my heart a little in the afternoon .

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lambjam For This Useful Post:

Californication  (14-01-2012),elleandsam  (14-01-2012),MuminMind  (14-01-2012),Pinkzy  (14-01-2012),Witwicky  (14-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LJ

I won't say what I think about the reported post being deleted, not on here anyway. I'm glad that you're feeling better now .

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lambjam View Post
    What beautiful responses, thank you so much .

The post didn't disappear, I was told that it was reported and deleted. I cannot fathom why, and as someone who tries hard to contribute relevant, articulate and diplomatic posts to the forum, this really hurt me. It hurt me so badly that I figured I should remove the thing that was hurting and leave the forum altogether. I didn't say goodbye for attention, I've never sought much attention here before and I'm not going to start now. I genuinely did it to let people know where I was going, to make sure I didn't lose touch with members who might like to stay friends, and to provide myself with some closure.

I hope to get more clarification on the deletion issue. If I can understand why it happened I can probably get past it.

Again, many thanks for your responses. After providing me with a horrible, teary morning, BubHub has warmed my heart a little in the afternoon .
    So does this mean you're staying?

Can you ask the mods for clarification regarding the missing post? Surely it's constructive to know what was offensive for future reference...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

share a book  (14-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    well guess what i am going to report this thread then it can be deleted and we can all pretend that this didn't happen and then you can't leave and you will have to stay and everyone will be happy

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    A very kind and brave hubber has given me the clarification I needed. My heartfelt thanks to her .

I think I need a little break, I'm obviously a bit caught up in my "life" here and would probably benefit from a little distance. I hope to see you all again in a couple of weeks.

Mods, could someone please close the thread?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lambjam For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (14-01-2012)

Mod-SammiAnn is offline Administrator
    Winner 2010- The Most Helpful Member Award

Winner 2010- Member You'd Most Like To Meet IRL Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck and love hun .

Hope to see you back very soon .

Sam

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Noooooo lambjam, don't go!!! You're my BH hero! Seriously!

You introduced me to the 'Alot'. That poor, poor Alot.

I will miss you terribly if you decide to leave

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shoopuf For This Useful Post:

onionskin  (14-01-2012),White Mage  (14-01-2012)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234