+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ange any news? I am calculating by your sig that you are at 34 weeks is bub still hanging in there or made his appearance?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How are all you ladies going? (I am trying to make an effort to post more )

I had an ultrasound last week and bubba girls head is really low, the person doing the ultrasound sounded a bit concerned about it, but with everything else that has been going on I am just adding it to the list. I have an appointment with Dr Davis tomorrow (he has been away on holiday's for 2 weeks) so hopefully he will give me some insight on what is happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you high risk Kimnus? We have exact same due date!!

I am not getting another scan until 34 weeks, but I am low risk.. I know bubs head is down low because my MW did a quick US last appt coz she couldnt feel the head, and because bubs now hiccups down the bottom lol. I was stressed coz at 28 week appt he/she was breech and I was really worried about a breech bub. Turns out it still had room to flip, but I don't know if thats true anymore!

I'm going well, besides the constant heartburn and yesterday I had really intense BH for about 2 hours, I counted about 8 in an hour and they have gone from painless to feeling like period pain... Hope this is normal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarelou View Post
    Are you high risk Kimnus? We have exact same due date!!

I am not getting another scan until 34 weeks, but I am low risk.. I know bubs head is down low because my MW did a quick US last appt coz she couldnt feel the head, and because bubs now hiccups down the bottom lol. I was stressed coz at 28 week appt he/she was breech and I was really worried about a breech bub. Turns out it still had room to flip, but I don't know if thats true anymore!

I'm going well, besides the constant heartburn and yesterday I had really intense BH for about 2 hours, I counted about 8 in an hour and they have gone from painless to feeling like period pain... Hope this is normal!
    I noticed we had the same due date as well! How cool!!

Yeah I am high risk due to a number of factors. I have 2 blood conditions and will need a c-section this time around, last time I tried for a natural birth but had to have an emergency c-section. I have also had placenta bleeding although way through this pregnancy and I started to lose my mucus plug at 27 weeks. So drama, drama, drama lol.

I have an ultrasound at every appointment (Dr Davis has a machine in his office) and will have another proper ultrasound at 34 weeks, that is if Dr Davis doesn't think I need one before then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, so do you think you will make it to your due date? Make sure to update after your appointment tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am keeping my fingers crossed but DH seems to think I will make it 34 weeks I am hoping for at least 36-37 but what ever happens we will make it through it.

I will make sure I pop in tomorrow after my appointment it is at 3.30pm

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimnus For This Useful Post:

Sarelou  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, yes today I'm 34 weeks!! I've had to take myself off to wollongong hospital a few times as bub has slowed down his movements significantly and makes me worry like nothing else.
    Dr G was about to give me a date las week for a c section but couldn't access his computer so hopefully next Monday I will have a date!! Fingers x! I'm hopeful I'll make it to 36 weeks, but dr G has said as soon as anything comes up abnormal on a ctg, he'll be delivering me. Only 2 weeks to go!!! Yay

Kimnus and saralou - what is your due date?? Funny if we ended up in hospital together. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angenrod View Post
    Hi girls, yes today I'm 34 weeks!! I've had to take myself off to wollongong hospital a few times as bub has slowed down his movements significantly and makes me worry like nothing else.
    Dr G was about to give me a date las week for a c section but couldn't access his computer so hopefully next Monday I will have a date!! Fingers x! I'm hopeful I'll make it to 36 weeks, but dr G has said as soon as anything comes up abnormal on a ctg, he'll be delivering me. Only 2 weeks to go!!! Yay

Kimnus and saralou - what is your due date?? Funny if we ended up in hospital together. Lol.
    I am currently 31 weeks, 3 days (due 18/09) I have noticed that bub has slowed a little (have a scheduled for tomorrow).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep Kim and I have same due date
    It would be funny if we were in at the same time! Which hosp are you both going to? I am assuming figtree as you both have OBs? I'm using the public system despite having PHI as I wanted a midwife rather than an OB cause I'm low risk. I'm going through the MGP my midwife is the best

Although we did a hospital tour last night and it got me thinking, I don't know that I want to spend more than one night in there..... I can pay excess to PHI and get a single room... But I think I'd rather go home.. Not sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep will be going to Figtree that is if I make it to 36 weeks, if I go before 36 week I will have at Wollongong and once we are both ok to travel we will be transferred to Figtree. Figtree hospital is actually only 5 minutes away from me

As soon as I found out I was pregnant with DS I got into see Dr Davis, I work at Wollongong hospital and I asked around and everyone recommended him and being high risk I needed to be under care of an OB.