+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ange,

Good luck with your scan today. Just checked in for an update and towing ur post so I will continue to cross my fingers for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all- I had 2 scans yesterday (2 different places) and they were pretty much the same (which was re assuring). Bub is growing steadily, now in 7th centile. I've got a gut feeling I'm gonna get to 36 weeks!! If I do, I'll still have a tiny bub, but that's fine with me
    It's mostly bubs femur length that is pulling the centile down at the moment. Bubs legs are at 28 weeks (from memory) but most other measurements are at 30 weeks (and I'm 32 weeks as of Thursday)

Most likely to deliver in Wollongong Hosp and then transfer to figtree if all is well with both of us
    I see Ob today so praying he might agree on an actual c section date for me! Hoping, praying its 2nd August!!!

So happy to report a good update

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news yay! Been waiting for your update

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarelou For This Useful Post:

angenrod  (04-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay that's great news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Glad to read everything going well for you all. Angenrod, super news about your bub continuing to defy the odds!!
    We welcomed our baby boy to the world on Sunday 1 July! He is absolutely perfect! Had excellent care at Wollongong hospital. Ended up having an emergency C section. The staff from the birthing unit to surgery to recovery and aftercare in the maternity ward were outstanding!
    Look forward to hearing more about your journeys x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow big congratulations LuluM. What is his name and how far along were you? so glad to hear of your experience at Wollongong. I booked in there yesterday and I'm a little worried as I had my heart set on figtree. Dr G thinks I will definitely go before 36 weeks, hence why I had to book in. I'm also going there for 3 ctg's a week now.
    How Long did u stay for? Did they make you have the baby on your own the night of the c section? That's
    What I'm worried about mostly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LuLuM View Post
    Hi girls,
    Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Glad to read everything going well for you all. Angenrod, super news about your bub continuing to defy the odds!!
    We welcomed our baby boy to the world on Sunday 1 July! He is absolutely perfect! Had excellent care at Wollongong hospital. Ended up having an emergency C section. The staff from the birthing unit to surgery to recovery and aftercare in the maternity ward were outstanding!
    Look forward to hearing more about your journeys x
    I am glad that my recovery girls were good to you. I am currently on maternity leave but they are a great bunch of people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations LuLuM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angenrod View Post
    Oh wow big congratulations LuluM. What is his name and how far along were you? so glad to hear of your experience at Wollongong. I booked in there yesterday and I'm a little worried as I had my heart set on figtree. Dr G thinks I will definitely go before 36 weeks, hence why I had to book in. I'm also going there for 3 ctg's a week now.
    How Long did u stay for? Did they make you have the baby on your own the night of the c section? That's
    What I'm worried about mostly.
    Thanks girls! Everything is going really well so far. Bubs name is Kynan and he came at 39 weeks. He went to the nursery the first night after my c section because he had some fluid on the lungs and had to have antibiotics. It was really good for me to recover, but I believe most babies are in with their mums if they don't need care. If your bub comes before 36 weeks he will def be in the nursery i would think. They wheelchaired me down to see him and feed him. We were so well looked after every step of the way. I was in for 3 nights and not forced out at all, I was very ready to go home by that point. The midwives have visited at home everyday since, so lots of support.
    Angenrod, I hope you have a good experience there too!
    Kimnus, the recovery ladies were excellent.
    Keep me updated with all your bubs progress. I'll have more time to update now I am sitting breastfeeding so often!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LuLuM For This Useful Post:

angenrod  (08-07-2012)