+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 117
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cordeaux Heights (Wollongong)
    Posts
    4,503
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked
    281
    Reviews
    18
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hope you girls are doing well

    I had an appointment with my hematologist on Friday (I have two blood conditions). I needed to get approval to have a epidural or spinal for my c-section, I didn't get the approval as he wants to redo my bloods, which I understand.

    Also on Friday I took a trip to Figtree as I was having tightings across my tummy that felt very much like contractions, but they ended up stopping when I was there getting checked out. So once again I'm on rest.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    529
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked
    137
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Kim - must be stressful having two blood conditions andnot knowing if you can have an epi or spinal. What will happen if they say you cant have either?

    It's always the way.... go to figgy coz zomething is wrong, and as soon as you get there...it stops!!! Murphys law!!! It happened to me the other week too..lol.
    I had ctg today and all was fine. I have my next u/s tomorrow, and then go see Dr G, and HOPEFULLY get a DATE for c section!!! PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE GIVE ME A DATE DR G!!!

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cordeaux Heights (Wollongong)
    Posts
    4,503
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked
    281
    Reviews
    18
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angenrod View Post
    Hi Kim - must be stressful having two blood conditions andnot knowing if you can have an epi or spinal. What will happen if they say you cant have either?

    It's always the way.... go to figgy coz zomething is wrong, and as soon as you get there...it stops!!! Murphys law!!! It happened to me the other week too..lol.
    I had ctg today and all was fine. I have my next u/s tomorrow, and then go see Dr G, and HOPEFULLY get a DATE for c section!!! PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE GIVE ME A DATE DR G!!!
    If I can't have either I will need a general and DH and I will miss the birth so keep everything crossed for me.

    I hope he gives you a date, it has been great you have made it this far!

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    529
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked
    137
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no Kim, will be keeping things crossed for you. When will u know?

    AFM- wow, my bubba is amazing!! Bub has had another growth spurt and is doing so well. He is now in 17th centile!! He has gone from the 6th-17th centile in the last month!!! Now weighs approx 2375gms. I'm definitely going to figtree now to deliver. Was hoping for 9th but apparently my dr has to call next Monday to see if he can have theatre at the time he needs it for me. So keep everything crossed for me too!! I'm so hoping its next Thursday at the latest!!!

  5. #95
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Thanks
    513
    Thanked
    289
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ange thats fantastic, I was born at 2500 grams 25 years ago so your bubba will be fine!!!

  6. #96
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bulli NSW
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Ladies,
    Everyone looks to be doing ok for now. Ange so pleased for your bubba. My DD was born at 1625grams and is a normal healthy two year old rascal. So fingers crossed you have the same luck.

    Kim when do you get your answer?

    Sarah how are you going?

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cordeaux Heights (Wollongong)
    Posts
    4,503
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked
    281
    Reviews
    18
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angenrod View Post
    Oh no Kim, will be keeping things crossed for you. When will u know?

    AFM- wow, my bubba is amazing!! Bub has had another growth spurt and is doing so well. He is now in 17th centile!! He has gone from the 6th-17th centile in the last month!!! Now weighs approx 2375gms. I'm definitely going to figtree now to deliver. Was hoping for 9th but apparently my dr has to call next Monday to see if he can have theatre at the time he needs it for me. So keep everything crossed for me too!! I'm so hoping its next Thursday at the latest!!!
    That is such fantastic news!! I hope things continue to go well for you.

    I won't find out until a week before my c-section

  8. #98
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Thanks
    513
    Thanked
    289
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm going well, getting heaps of movement and kicks. Ultrasound next week so am excited to see bubs again not long to go now for all of us

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cordeaux Heights (Wollongong)
    Posts
    4,503
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked
    281
    Reviews
    18
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarelou View Post
    I'm going well, getting heaps of movement and kicks. Ultrasound next week so am excited to see bubs again not long to go now for all of us
    I get to see bubs on the 9th August, I am hoping to get some good 3D pics this time.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimnus For This Useful Post:

    Sarelou  (31-07-2012)

  11. #100
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Thanks
    513
    Thanked
    289
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh has Ange had her bub then?? How is everyone else going? Any more news Kim? I had my u/s yesterday it is amazing at this stage how developed bub is! Measuring just slightly under 'normal' weight at 5 pound (I think its about 2.2kg) but I didn't expect a big bub as I am small framed.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Wollongong Mums Walking Group
    By Kimnus in forum Illawarra
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 23-11-2012, 11:40
  2. Young mums in wollongong
    By Leahirene in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 10:55
  3. Expecting Twins In May/June 2012!
    By hayza in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 17:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Vibe Natural Health
Your natural health care team for fertility, pregnancy, post natal and family health care. Our Naturopaths, Doctors, Osteopaths, Acupuncturists, Psychologists,Nutritionists, Pilates, & Massage specialise in women & children's health and wellbeing.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!