+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    DW and I are currently 7 and a half weeks along, we tried through qfg for 6 months with no luck, after a very expensive and emotional journey we actually found a donor on pride angel. We had a 2 month break due to donors pulling out last miniute etc but we found someone who is just so lovely and was happy to sign all agreements etc and on our second attempt at home ......... Snap we are both so excited and can't wait due 22 June 2014!

Hi Everyone, I haven’t posted before but decided I would give it a try. My DW and I are 34 weeks pregnant. We did this through QFG thought it was far from a smooth ride. We started with them end of 2010. My partner had a polyp which they very smoothly removed but when we went to the follow up appointment we were misinformed about our donor sperm we had purchased. We were told that there was problems and that we couldn’t use it and there wasn’t other sperm to purchase. We then tried to find a known donor and after quite a search we found someone but he yes and then said no 3 times and we gave up. We went back to QFG and found out we didn’t have the right info and then tried 3 IUI’s which weren’t successful. Then we moved to IVF and were successful first time. We learn’t that it was really important to ask questions and keep asking questions until you find the responses you need. We are hoping to have another child and are still undecided if we will go back to QFG or not.
    All things said and done we are very excited to be expecting our bub in December (even started sorting the nursery on the weekend).