Reviews
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=403054
    do flush or bin??????

Does that work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scientician View Post
    We fully trained our cat to poop on the toilet. Only problem was she kept on pointing out inside of in! I am not joking lol. Poor thing. We gave up pretty quickly
    Aw, how sweet! It doesn't make a difference to a cat which way they're pointing, hey? I thought about training my cats to do this, but they have a cat run in which they poo to their hearts' content anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just read this whole thread and back to the ot.... we should all be grateful that check out chicks pack our bags here. In Europe ever supermarket makes you pack the bags yourself, not like aldi, they are set up to pack and have bags but you have to do it your self. The bags are usually in a scrunched up ball at the end of the counter and the scan your things a mile a minute, completely disregarding and order you put them on the belt in. I think they just love seeing how confused and stressed they can get their customer. And then you have all the locals looking at you, glaring, wishing you would hurry the f up!!! Its scary and intimidating and I will never be mean to a checkout person in this country ever again even if they put my baby food in with the ratsak and the milk with my roast chicken!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azurial For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (21-01-2012),Chocolate All Gone Now  (21-01-2012)