+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 3D Ultrasound...

For those who had a 3D ultrasound, I am curious as to how far along you were when you went for it? I want to get one done but I would like to try and go when DD looks like a "baby" and not an alien

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DS @ 31 & DD @ 32 weeks. Got some beautiful shots!

Thanks
    Reviews
    31 weeks for both Ds1&2. Will be the same for this bub too

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    28 weeks. I was told the optimal time was between 28 and 34 weeks - by then baby has a fair amount of fat on them (for those cute chubby cheek shots) and they aren't so cramped that it is hard to get a good picture.

I am also overweight so they recommended I have mine at the earlier end of the range.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a normal us at 13weeks, then the lady did a 3D/4D for me as well. I was amazed at how our bub actually looked like a baby and not an alien! I have some beautiful 3D pics and look forward to doing another 3D at 21 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i cant remember exactly but it was between 27-29weeks, that i do remember cos i had to change my original appt due to having to have a growth scan done so i didnt want to have the 2 scans so close.

with this baby i will be waiting to see what the doctor says at my next antenatal appt at 26weeks as last appt the doctor has put me down for a growth scan at around 30weeks and if i have that scan i wont be having 2 close together. i am hoping that i can get one at 28weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

here are some of ds scans, unfortunately ours arent as good as some other peoples as ds wouldnt move his hands away from his face, lil bugger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your replies. I thought around 30 weeks was the norm. I had a follow up Morph scan done a few days ago and the lady gave us a quick 3D peak and DD had her hands over her face too and hadn't really fattened up as such yet. I will organise it around 30 weeks. I cant open those pics on the PC im using Heatherm but I will be sure to have a look later on

Thanks
    Reviews

Default If you are doing 3d Ultrasound again

Hi there,

Just thought I'd chip in (a bit late) and confirm that it is between 27-32 weeks thats ideal!
    Visit sneekapeek.com.au if any of you live in Perth, are pregnant and would like to see your baby in the comfort of your own home!