As some of you may know I have a spice business that I ran on the side. It has bene up and running just over 12mths and it doing ok. This yr is push yr and I am rebranding.
Part of that is redoing my product descriptions - now I have better understanding of product, customer etc.
I have almost finished but would love some feedback from the masses.
As part of my rebranding I will including
- basic directions on the back of each packet
- directions to website for various recipes
- ingredients (which was already on there)
My issues are
-I am a chef so my thought process is different from my customers
-I have around 30 different spice blends and it confuses ppl - they don't know what to buy or how to use them and probably most importantly the differences between each product.
I would like customer to understand
- they pick cuisine they feel like eating ie. Indian and then select from that range (I have classic, asian, nth african/morrocan, indian)
- x spice is the hottest, y is more mild
- use a with chicken , b with fish
Problem is most of the spices can be used with ANY protein and any dish - they are so versatile that ppl just get overwhelmed.
So if there is anyone who is interested in helping me please PM me - this is a budget business set up so I can't afford to pay participants but hopefully some of you lovely hubbers will be happy to help me out. My next step is to get some products taste/recipe tested so will be sending out spices for ppl to try. Not ecatly like getting paid, but hopefully its something
- read through my descriptions and give honest feedback
- look at my packaging on give honest feedback - I have a few options with this moving forward and not sure which way to go.
Thanks so much!!