+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Still up chat...

I'm bored, dh is gutting the fish he caught this evening. I have been exhausted all day because dd2&3 had injections yesterday so they have both been nightmares! Now I'm wide awake... Both dds are fast asleep with me in bed... Ahhhh such is life huh! Any plans for tomorrow? I might take the girls to see a movie! Dd1 is a socialite and is driving me bonkers with her 'what are we doing today' every 5mins questions!!! We butt heads when she isn't in school!! Haha

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still awake. Can't stop thinking about our business that was taken ffrom us. Our 100% Australian made and owned national company. I'm having a bad day/night. They come and go. Have since August
    Tomorrow we are going to see my cousin graduate from the police academy here in Victoria. I'll be on the look out for some hot guys in uniform!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmi View Post
    I'm still awake. Can't stop thinking about our business that was taken ffrom us. Our 100% Australian made and owned national company. I'm having a bad day/night. They come and go. Have since August
    hyper:
    I'm sorry, that's terrible, we own our own business , I know how much hard work it takes
    I'm up watching The View ( boring) DH and DS sound asleep , DH has tomorrow off so I get to sleep in

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm up. DH is gaming Away I am well.. I dunno what I am doing. I currently have COPS on the TV but that's mostly cause it hasn't been changed since about 9:30

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello we are all still up girls are playing in their room I plan on putting them to bed soon

Tomorrow I'm getting my nails done and that's about it, apart from doing some crafts with the girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou Elijah's Mum. Let me just tell you, if you're business banking is with the NAB, change it. They ***** businesses over hardcore!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Ha, we were with the NAB originally but changed to ST George a few years ago! Can you take a breather for a while and start again? My friends lost their business 2 years ago and they are just starting up again now ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am still awake too. Although it's my own fault. I'm on holidays..sleeping in and nana naps! (no kids yet). Started taking metformin recently and I have constant nausea, vomiting, tiredness from that which is annoying.
    Tomorrow I have an exciting and eventful day planned.....not! Coffee with a friend in the arvo, but that's it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think so. We were bought buy another company for next to nothing and they then sold all our stuff. Very long complicated story. It also involves illegal activity on behalf of some groups. I'll leave it at that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Emmi
    So many tv channels on foxtel and nothing decent to watch!!!